+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let me be the first to say...

Let me be the first to say...

...we can concentrate on the league now...

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post
    ...we can concentrate on the league now...
    Let's face it aussie, the early round of knock out competitions is just a run out for the second string these days i'm not happy with this attitude but the league is priority.
    Any way it's good to see utd taking it serious and fielding their strongest side
    Where has Katch vanished to again by the way, might have to rename him dynamo

Can't see Carlos losing any sleep over it tbh..I know I won't.
    Just as a matter of interest Aussie and changing the subject entirely...But how the fck have you lasted on Pigsmad for so long without telling most, if not all of em to fck right off!
    I've never known such a mardy set of w@nkers in one place..Nearly all of em post like six year olds..Either that or they're on drugs or a sandwich short of a picnic..You know you've got the better of em when they start with the C word or start calling for you to be banned..
    Towd Banno's got em wrapped around his little finger..
    They've even started taking his threads down now because of the usual "we can dish it out big time but no way on earth can we take it back".
    aah well, you've gotta feel for em..Living in the shadow of the Massive for so long really must hurt eh..

I enjoyed our cup run last season but I'm 100% behind Carlos' decision to play a weakened squad.

I know it's the old cliche of concentrating on the league, but I do believe our cup run affected fitness levels towards the end of the season - a few of our key players looked exhausted going into the play-offs.

On a positive, it was nice to see a few of the young lads get a chance and to see Hirst make his professional debut.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post
    I enjoyed our cup run last season but I'm 100% behind Carlos' decision to play a weakened squad.

I know it's the old cliche of concentrating on the league, but I do believe our cup run affected fitness levels towards the end of the season - a few of our key players looked exhausted going into the play-offs.

On a positive, it was nice to see a few of the young lads get a chance and to see Hirst make his professional debut.
    Agreed, remember we lost Tom Lees for weeks after he played at Stoke.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Can't see Carlos losing any sleep over it tbh..I know I won't.
    Just as a matter of interest Aussie and changing the subject entirely...But how the fck have you lasted on Pigsmad for so long without telling most, if not all of em to fck right off!
    I've never known such a mardy set of w@nkers in one place..Nearly all of em post like six year olds..Either that or they're on drugs or a sandwich short of a picnic..You know you've got the better of em when they start with the C word or start calling for you to be banned..
    Towd Banno's got em wrapped around his little finger..
    They've even started taking his threads down now because of the usual "we can dish it out big time but no way on earth can we take it back".
    aah well, you've gotta feel for em..Living in the shadow of the Massive for so long really must hurt eh..

It's more of a habit now posting next door, when I first joined footymad 11/12 years ago I was desperate to find a forum that gave me a window to back home so to speak, Owlsmad was a lot busier back then & being able to nip onto bladesmad was the nearest thing I could get for banter & a laugh as compared to being in Sheffield.

Back then also there were plenty of good posters on both sides & some knobs to be fair, these days it's quietened down a lot & like I say it's a habit now, there are still some good lads next door but the teeth gnashers as Katch describes it are sort of taking over...the thing that disappoints me most are the mardy ar5es, people that will actually block another poster cos he doesn't like what he's saying, most cases it's just because they are a Wednesday fan, god knows how they cope in the real world like in a pub or summat...sticking their fingers in their ears is the best I can come up with, still, it's all good, nowt to lose sleep over is it..

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post
    As someone who never offers any constructive criticism of the club of course you were. I shudder to think what Carvalhal would have to do for you not to be behind him. But even you, even you, now has to admit that Nuhui just isn't a professional footballer, another terrible miss by the pub player.

As for BladesMad, you're being a princess braggy. It's always been a feisty and robust place, at times even yours truly has gotten some stick. Shocking isn't it.

As long as it doesn't degenerate to banno trying to arrange fights at tram stops with aussie's old ethical mate and angry Scum supporting rev getting all aggressive when he's reminded about the Munich song he, I guarantee, has sung - then alles is gut. In fact braggy, I have to remind you, on a couple of occasions you've acted aggressive and abusive on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post

As for BladesMad, you're being a princess braggy. It's always been a feisty and robust place, at times even yours truly has gotten some stick. Shocking isn't it.
    Katch, if only it were mostly like that these days...feisty & robust I can handle but there's a definite streak of mardy ar5e running through the forum at the minute, still, takes all sorts I guess.

Also, the fuss about banno, wtf is that all about...his MO has been the same for years on there, personally I think it's funny but, those that don't hardly have to read it do they, however, not only do they don't have to read it, they read it & then complain, even start threads about it & then complain again when banno replies...some even claim he's biting, then cry about HIM being a wum...I'm sure some of em love it, the moaning I mean, gives em purpose I suppose.

I get along just fine with most on there, others I get stick & abuse from & still others can't handle a Wednesday fan being in a discussion, so we get "just put him on ignore, that'll teach the fker"...jesus, at least you fight your corner instead of sticking your fingers in your ears...honestly I wonder what some people expect to find on a football forum between rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    As someone who never offers any constructive criticism of the club of course you were. I shudder to think what Carvalhal would have to do for you not to be behind him. But even you, even you, now has to admit that Nuhui just isn't a professional footballer, another terrible miss by the pub player.

As long as it doesn't degenerate to banno trying to arrange fights at tram stops with aussie's old ethical mate and angry Scum supporting rev getting all aggressive when he's reminded about the Munich song he, I guarantee, has sung - then alles is gut. In fact braggy, I have to remind you, on a couple of occasions you've acted aggressive and abusive on here.

Come on Katch..Always been a robust place..It's full of mardy tossers that can dish it out but get easily upset when it's thrown back at them.
    I asked three people a question on there yesterday and not one of em could answer it..Instead, it was the normal crappy abuse and moving the goal posts as usual.
    Like aussie says, I'd hate to think how they go on in the pub etc..If they spoke to any Owl in real life like they do on your board they'd probably end up in the Northern General.
    I might have acted a bit agressive on here Katch in the past (only towards you though yer piggy fcker )..but it's nowt compaired to your lot..I mean, wanting people banned because they can't take a little bit of p!ss taking..ffs..
    btw Katch...Watch that Rod...He's a secret closet Owl..He listens to Wednesday games live on Radio Sheff whilst sat in his seat at your place watching the game..
    You have been warned...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)