+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: On Your Bike Fernando!

On Your Bike Fernando!

Saw someone post this on Owlstalk of Fernando arriving at the training ground...on his bike!

How down to earth is that for a modern day footballer earning £XXk per week?

And I love that Chansiri has put a bid in for Derby's Tom Ince and Jeff Hendrik Well played, Mr Chaniri.

Reyt lad.

Go on, sell him. It's the right thing to do.

7m though. :-D And to Derby. :-o :-D

Surely you're not actually going to sell him? He's the icing on your cake.

You must be gutted. I almost feel for you... LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post

Not really...Carlos is the man....Not the bent Argie....Sorry...forgotten his name.....WAWAW :-o

Selling him sends out the wrong message, who will be next? I'm very confident that the club will deal with this situation in a professional manner

We already are dealing with it in a professional manner.....Chansiri, Carvahal, and the supporters are bigger than one greedy little mercenary...who's actions have let the club, players and fans down......Don't care if he never wears the shirt again.......In Carlos I trust.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post

Have you even got a cake?

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    We already are dealing with it in a professional manner.....Chansiri, Carvahal, and the supporters are bigger than one greedy little mercenary...who's actions have let the club, players and fans down......Don't care if he never wears the shirt again.......In Carlos I trust.

Have a MASSIVE like mick lad, if all we're hearing is true then it's time to go, no one is bigger than the club, refusing to play ffs...it's hard to see a way back for him now, only a public apology to club & fans 'might' be enough but the bond is broken now it seems...bye Nando.

Its not good is it when we hear of players acting like this, and it doesnt matter who it is because I agree with the idea that NO player is bigger than any club. How much of it is true though, is it more speculation at the moment ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)