+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4 from 6

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    LOLZZ

It's nice to see you two chaps have so much passion and admiration for our Judicial System. Now who's Rumpole and who's Judge Nutmeg? I'm obviously Dredd.

banno can be Rinder, I imagine their voices are similar.

To be honest I haven't a clue who rinder is

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    Speaking of Evans, now that he’s not associated with United anymore, we don’t hear a dickie bird about him playing for Chesterfield from you lot. Wilson's not being crucified on OwlsTalk.

It’s almost like they didn’t care one bit about the crime, but just wanted to point score against United. Who’d have thunk it.

banno says it’s OK because that sort of thing goes on with lads every Saturday night.

That kinda thing probably does go on every other Saturday in s2
    As for Evans, nowt will change my mind that he's a horrible pr1ck. The court will decide if he's a rapist or not but the whole story tells you everything you need to know about the man.
    Wilson also shows that there's very little morals in modern football and although I have no ill feelings usually towards chesterfield, I hope they go down

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    What camp would you be in should unrest be shown to davros ?
    The bloke has obviously made some managerial howlers but he has brought stability to your club at a time when you needed it most.

I’m glad you ask. Big Kev McCabe wants to sell up and move on, I want him to sell up and move on – so that makes me a supporter of the man. Problem is his asking price, and stupidly getting the Arab involved, means that no buyer is going to bite at the current deal.

His time with us has been, as you know, mixed. On the whole though his decision making has been terrible and has landed us where we are … he’s also a liar. As of now he’s a low energy, low financing, low ambition Chairman. Under him and the current model it’s difficult to see us reaching the Championship and being able to stay there. I’ve thought for a while the only way he’ll go is if the fans organise – like the City fans did against Peter Swailes.

And Judge Rinder is one of those TV arbitration Judges. You’re out there coining it in building extensions when he’s on, that’s why you’ve never heard of him.

Poor performance today, play Abdi central for a start. Pudil and Hunt struggling. The better team won today, come on Carlos sort it out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)