+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dalian Atkinson

I didn’t realise about the alleged head kicking either Winnie it’s appalling if proved.

To me this attack is more sickening than what happened to George Floyd which itself was appalling. To Taser a man 3 times and one 6 times longer basically a combined 8 times, then boot him in the head so hard as if he was taking a goal kick then for his colleague to draw her extended baton and continue to hit him when he was down and not responding. Look, I am not going to bring colour into this but where are the protests, the Vigils etc, Dalian was already dying of Liver failure but to treat him like a dog is disgusting! There is no defence for those police officers and they now should be rightfully found guilty of all charges and sent down for a long time.

the caring face of the police force. The man was having a mental episode, this does not give carte blanche to the thugs in blue to give him a good kicking. I have worked with the mentally ill and you do not treat violent episodes with violence. Its an absolute disgrace.

It's more than that Mondaze, the whole thing stinks in that it has taken almost 5 years to get to court and the charge is assault when the doctors have confirmed that but for the prolonged taser and head injury he would have survived despite his very poor health.

Rosie - the head kicking has already been admitted to, with lace imprints it leaves the scumbag no way to wriggle out of it. Derek Chauvin who knelt on George Floyd's neck had over 20 complaints for violence on his record, he'd done similar previously so this was always going to happen because the police failed to deal with him. Floyd himself was a career scumbag criminal but didn't deserve to lose his life - I wonder if these two coppers had any previous wrongdoing on their records.

TD - had this been filmed and broadcast on social media there probably wouldn't have been a George Floyd, perhaps him being a famous ex-footballer rather than simply an every day black man made the public perceive it differently, I don't know.

To boot someone in the head with such force when they are incapacitated shows venomous contempt and it's inconceivable for anyone to say they wouldn't know it could kill them. It's murder, but they'll be done only for assault - disgusting.

There are numerous witnesses that night so the cops should get what they deserve. Had I done this, then I would already be in prison, whats the difference?

The details that came out in court are truly shocking. Why is this not on the main BBC OR sky News?

What happened to George Floyd was truly wrong on every level but why is it that a career scumbag gets treated like a saint and gets given blanket coverage by the BBC? Here a decent bloke albeit one who may have been mentally unstable gets tasered 6 x times over and kicked to death by bent coppers (who later lied under caution) and it's only on local news and the internet?

Where are the protests? And 4 or 5 years to come to court FFS? I hope they get everything coming but historically the police have gotten away with a lot in similar cases.

I really am surprised the BLM movement did not pick this up, not that I wanted it to but which ever way you look at it, its just horrendous, maybe people have moved on as, we come out of Covid.
    We certainly do not want this swept under the carpet!
    6 weeks this case will take, why?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...case-ex-aston/

The more you read the more horrendous it becomes.

It’s hard to believe it’s not one of the lead stories on the news.

Found this all quite unsettling tbh and an absolute disgrace, the bloke clearly had some serious issues yet they treated him like an animal..

Copper who beat Dalian to death has now been found guilty of his death by Manslaughter.....good luck in prison you filthy *******.🤬

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)