+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Olympic Games

Olympic Games

What a day for us on sunday getting 5 golds, I have not been posting much on the footie as watching the games has been pretty good and taken my time up.

At present we are 2ed in the medals table even ahead of the 2 billion monillith that is China, I even watched Andy Murray's 4 hour nail biting match for the gold.

It feels good being a Brit at the moment, who says we can't flourish outside the EU, not me.

I didn't think I would enjoy it this year but I have up to now. Sad thing is I somehow missed the ladies beach volleyball

Well done Great Britain
    I watched Murray and thought it was a tense game but he is a frustrating player to watch. I feel he does make it hard for himself.

I enjoyed the cocky Cuban ex world champ get stuffed by the Columbian

Although there was never any doubt in him winning the 100m again, I enjoyed watching Usain Bolt beat that drugs cheat Justin Gatlin.
    (who shouldnt be competing anymore when you look at how serious they have been with the Russian's)
    I saw the Murray win and at times he blew so many good positions, the match could have been wrapped up a lot earlier.
    I was disappointed for Jess Ennis & Greg Rutherford not defending their golds this time, but well done yet again to Mo Farrah.