+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Take cover chaps.....

From Miss Bluebird and/or Lassie....I think it's fair to say the game was won for us, he's a naughty boy that Duffy

Having scored 3 own goals already this season he has signed for Brighton, with add ons the deal is worth around £4m.
    Last edited by lovedeanblue; 26-08-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovedeanblue View Post
    From Miss Bluebird and/or Lassie....I think it's fair to say the game was won for us, he's a naughty boy that Duffy

Having scored 3 own goals already this season he has signed for Brighton, with add ons the deal is worth around £4m.
    Just me, unfortunately Lassie hasn't come home

£4m? not bad, wonder what it would have been with 5 own goals?

I've been busy tending to the surrounds of my Glorified Tin Shed today ready for a PfcinCov invasion tomorrow. I hope Lassie isn't a dirty stop out participating in some South Wales nightlife ?

I've been busy tending to the surrounds of my Glorified Tin Shed today ready for a PfcinCov invasion tomorrow. I hope Lassie isn't a dirty stop out participating in some South Wales nightlife ?
    Your guess is as good as mine what he's up to, he's an international man of mystery

He sure is. Time he paid the North Stand Lower a visit too if he can stop his globe trotting activities for one Saturday.

He sure is. Time he paid the North Stand Lower a visit too if he can stop his globe trotting activities for one Saturday.
    Well it looks like he's not talking to me, I'd better go and check our messages and try and work out what I've done

Stopping his "rations" wouldn't help I'd have thought.

Stopping his "rations" wouldn't help I'd have thought.
    That's not my department

Quote Originally Posted by pfclassof61 View Post
    Is that some sort of clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Bluebird View Post
    That's not my department
    Thank you and good night Mrs Slocombe

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)