+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Falkirk

Quote Originally Posted by BarfliesAdmin View Post
    Like the new feature on the Official Site.

Great for a fan working abroad
    Cheers Glad you like it

Steven Dobbie though ....... Two great finishes , we're lucky to have him

Another all round team performance and another win . Special mention to Jacobs and Dykes who had another great game for Queens

Rightful accolades to Dobbie who's finishing was outstanding but there were a fews other that need to be mentioned. As Palmylad has already said Dykes was non stop today a constant nuisance to the opposition, Jacobs was the essential spoiler adding bit in the midfield, Brownlie once again stepped into Higgins boots and did not look out of place and last but not least Lee Robinson had an impressive game with some excellent stops at crucial times in the game. Things are really beginning to look very promising.

Absolutely no failures today .....Couple of great saves from Robbo when it was still 0-0 , he's been a great signing for us . Good to see him back

The atmosphere compared to last season is streets ahead. Such a feel good factor down at Palmy.
    Dobbie is just a master class but players are feeding off him as well.

The goals were just amazing nothing less. Don't forget he was a whisker from a hat trick also when he turned and hit it first time with the left foot.

Another excellent result! Things are really picking up and hopefully this is only the start of things to come this season.

Agree with everybody saying it's a team effort. Falkirk fan on Pie and Bovril moaning about the pitch and giving the score as Dobbie 2 Bairns 0.
    Any team that thinks that we are nullified by removing the Dobmeister is in for a surprise imo. He is also a terrific team player and as young Dykes and Del, Anderson and Hilson play alongside him more the link up play - which ain't bad after a handful of games - will get better and better.
    I too would give special mentions to the "slim Jim" Miller, Jacobs and Brownlie. They have been great in every game I've seen. These are exciting times with guys like Brotherstone also impressing when he has played.
    UP THE QUEENS!

Honestly, felt the 2-0 flattered us and the 4-1 last week as well . Now I have got the realism out the way , let me say , I and all of you are delighted at this start by our precious club. The good thing is that I believe we can get even better because the confidence of the team will make it gel even quicker . A LC QF including an away win at Hibs , two wins and a draw v Dundee Utd, Ayr and Falkirk and a home tie in the Irn Bru Cup game . Going to wake up face first in my cornflakes soon. Go
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 20-08-2016 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Honestly, felt the 2-0 flattered us and the 4-1 last week as well . Now I have got the realism out the way , let me say , I and all of you are delighted at this start by our precious club. The good thing is that I believe we can get even better because the confidence of the team will make it gel even quicker . A LC QF including an away win at Hibs , two wins and a draw v Dundee Utd, Ayr and Falkirk and a home tie in the Irn Bru Cup game . Going to wake up face first in my cornflakes soon. Go
    There is still room for improvement and the Bairns had a lot of possession but we restricted them to a few half chances.

We on the other hand with Dobbie outstanding created a hatful of clear cut chances and it could have ended up 5-0. An outstanding feature of the game were the long throw ins from Hamill which caused havoc in the visitors defence.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)