+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crewe v Doncaster Rovers *****MATCH PREDICTIONS*****

We got battered today, but a win is a win!

You omit that 4 of our 6 were on target, putting it in the chippie hardly counts as a shot

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    You omit that 4 of our 6 were on target, putting it in the chippie hardly counts as a shot
    Nor do balls across the six yard box missed at far post count as shots, and Donny had 4 or 5 of those - some huge let offs for us.

Hey, we all see it different. But a win is all its about and I'd take 20+ more of those like yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Proggs View Post
    Nor do balls across the six yard box missed at far post count as shots, and Donny had 4 or 5 of those - some huge let offs for us.

Hey, we all see it different. But a win is all its about and I'd take 20+ more of those like yesterday
    Me too! Yes, if I'd been a Donny fan I'd have been gutted to lose, but there were two very open defences, and on chances, though we'd still have been lucky, it could easily have ended 4-4 or 5-5. Who cares when we get a win, and still doing so when we seemed to have blown another 2 points will help the whole side.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    Who cares when we get a win, and still doing so when we seemed to have blown another 2 points will help the whole side.

Indeed.
    How many times have we walked away from a game with the opposite feeling, still scratching our heads wondering how we lost or drew?
    It's all about putting the ball in the net - and we did it more than them so we deserved to win!
    Ok, so I wasn't there but I'll take results like that every week.

How did Hollands play?
    Settling down maybe?
    Looked better alongside Jonah?

Played some nice football at times but still look dodgy when they broke against us and drove towards the box.
    Lowe and Dagnall never stoppped running and looking for ways to get in the box. First goal was a peach of a cross to set up the header.
    Hollands did well to break up the play for the first goal but definitely isn't match sharp yet.
    First time Kiwomya made no impact. Got knocked off the ball easily and had little space all game.
    Cooper had a decent game but had a one on one chance in the first half and tried to square it across but he over hit the pass. Should have had a shot.
    Bakayogo was excellent and kept us in the game and should have been Man of the match buts that's just my opinion.
    A game where we rode our luck much of the second half but an entertaining game none the less and 3 points on the board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12