+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suffering

Suffering

There is Moorlads wifes illness, Chalkys divorce, Funbags heart attack and cancer, Rabs wifes death, and untold other disasters that i dont know about.

It goes without saying that if you havent been touched by suffering, you will. And that you will face your own personal armageddon. The vast majority of people will live their lives unconsciously, never, or briefly, thinking what this existence is all about. And only in times of crisis.

I would like you to write an explanation of why you exist, where youve been, and where you are going to.

Alcohol, smoking, gambling, music, drugs, women, or whatever your distraction is, will stop you doing this.

Carry on as usual. Then.

No reply then. Its like swinging a baseball bat in an empty dustbin. If you were in a car smash, your car is a write off, your in hospital on a drip and a monitor, and your nearest and dearest, if you have one says" What happened", you reply, " i dont know, who cares.".
    Or you fall in a hole, and there is no way out, someone lowers a rope, and you ignore it. Best of luck with all of that. Carry on boozing.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    No reply then. Its like swinging a baseball bat in an empty dustbin. If you were in a car smash, your car is a write off, your in hospital on a drip and a monitor, and your nearest and dearest, if you have one says" What happened", you reply, " i dont know, who cares.".
    Or you fall in a hole, and there is no way out, someone lowers a rope, and you ignore it. Best of luck with all of that. Carry on boozing.
    Piss off you sick prick, you mention baseball bat......mmm.

That post you put up is unbelievable.

Yes Rabert, substitute your mind for the dustbin. Satisfying your basic drives, food, *** and booze is all there is. You thinking is like watching Queen of The South play football. Talking about queens, Chalky says you are Keith Vaz"s white b itch.

Yes Rabert, substitute your mind for the dustbin. Satisfying your basic drives, food, *** and booze is all there is. You thinking is like watching Queen of The South play football. Talking about queens, Chalky says you are Keith Vaz"s white b itch.
    Big Mistake.

So you think it's something to laugh about watching and raising my son who is now asking about his mum why she's not here?

Piss of Frank or whatever your called. I'll tell you something for nothing you better hope I dont see you, I know of you, dont phuckin test me you prick.

What the ****!!!

I've never said anything bad about Rab!!

Bit below the belt Frank think an apology to Rab is required .

I dont think so Buc. He has offended me, its his pride and joy to threaten. I am better at it though. I will not apologise for being creative. He has taken offence where none was intended. All i did was suggest his mind was empty, and he was a boozer. Pretty mild id say. And true.

As for you Buc, and your twisted leftie beliefs, why dont we invite all of Syria over for a party in your front room, plus somalia, ethiopia, Libya and Sudan. The more the merrier. Numbers dont matter. Lets get north sea ferries to the Libyan coast, tuppence per trip.

I dont think so Buc. He has offended me, its his pride and joy to threaten. I am better at it though. I will not apologise for being creative. He has taken offence where none was intended. All i did was suggest his mind was empty, and he was a boozer. Pretty mild id say. And true.

As for you Buc, and your twisted leftie beliefs, why dont we invite all of Syria over for a party in your front room, plus somalia, ethiopia, Libya and Sudan. The more the merrier. Numbers dont matter. Lets get north sea ferries to the Libyan coast, tuppence per trip.
    Aye Frank these people who are leaving don't want to leave their homes
    Huge numbers that have have came over have indeed suffered pain hardships

But ask yourself this who created this horrendous problems ..

Maybe get away from the BBC or even ITV news and tune into Al-Jazeera news you will indeed get a full unbiased report of world wide news and especially the countries you have mentioned..
    Whilst they interview the people that still live there. One thing I have learned is the media control this country and indeed try to control our minds .

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)