+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QPR (away)predictions

QPR (away)predictions

This will be the final nail in the coffin for Owen Coyle as we get completely blown away
    4-0 loss

QPR 3 Rovers 1

1-2 Rovers.. Put your money on it .. I will risk a fiver..

QPR 2 Rovers 3

I'm not saying this will be easy, but they won't just keep losing.
    If Coyle has anything about him, we have had 2 weeks to bed in now, those new signings have had time to get to know one another, and we should be looking a bit more organised. We have pretty much a new back 4 who have never played together. So this game may be where the luck changes a bit.
    I'll go QPR 1 Rovers 2 ....in hope more than anything else.
    A heavy defeat and it really will need looking at this. As if it goes the other way, we will be rooted here for sometime.

Cant see anything positive.
    QPR 3-1 Rovers

watch the new lad Samuelson when you get a chance, he is a positive.

He is a very good player IF played
    looking at coyles signings he has turned a very poor looking squad to a good one on paper but the question is how do you turn a good team on paper into one on the pitch
    especially when you have a manager who lacks tactically and without motivation?
    this team should be higher but will continue to flounder with Coyle and his merry men in charge.

Like Champs I hope for the best, and with that to 'having luck' more than anything else.
    I am though mostly with Robin on this as: how many times now have we asked the question 'just what do they do during those training stints' ??? As tactically and energy wise we rarely seem to be at the races.
    OC's tactical credentials were pilloried by many, and up to now its proving to be a fairly accurate indictment.
    Could OC, this time around, finally find his way?
    I'll give it until Oct.

October for me too
    The more sceptical side to me thinks the money gained from Duffy will be used to pay Coyle and his staff off thus why he just had 250000 to spend the remaining 2.5 million should cover the contracts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)