+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bendtner/Assombalonga Strike Force

Bendtner/Assombalonga Strike Force

Providing the expected deal takes place and attitudes don't rule over ability then Forest could be heading back for The Big Time with this partnership.

Bendtner 220 appearances 48 goals really prolific Wolfsberg manager describes him as the worst trainer he's ever seen 😀

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Bendtner 220 appearances 48 goals really prolific Wolfsberg manager describes him as the worst trainer he's ever seen ��
    A legend in his own mind, doesn't lack confidence, just lacks a football brain.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    A legend in his own mind, doesn't lack confidence, just lacks a football brain.
    Nothing which a clip on the ear and a stern word won't cure. Remember Kenny Burns and Stan Bowles?

Not sure what to make of this signing to be honest, could be a master stroke from us or a complete nightmare, we shall see,
    We're well overdue some good fortune so lets see what happens,
    Looking forward to the Villa game on Sunday, the lads have got the Stan Collymore flag they're hoping to get signed and lets hope they do,
    Bendtner's wages!!!!!! Would love to find out what they are, 25/30k a week?

Another waste of time.
    Bad move this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Another waste of time.
    Bad move this one.
    I don't know who's the most miserable and depressing, you or Marvin The Paranoid Android. I don't ever recall anything from you upbeat about Forest. Nothing is fixed in life. Things change and so do players. Not saying he will, but he might and that alone could get us promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    I don't know who's the most miserable and depressing, you or Marvin The Paranoid Android. I don't ever recall anything from you upbeat about Forest. Nothing is fixed in life. Things change and so do players. Not saying he will, but he might and that alone could get us promotion.
    Oh I feel quite safe with my prediction on this one.
    He's so full of his own ****, that he makes you look like a twin.
    Forest never learn with journeymen planks like him, time and again we've done it.
    Has anyone seen Lord Lucan Fryup lately?
    Seem to remember you predicting him getting a hat full, when when he signed.
    I pays my money Basil, so I don't need stiffs like you, telling me what I can or can't moan about.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh I feel quite safe with my prediction on this one.
    He's so full of his own ****, that he makes you look like a twin.
    Forest never learn with journeymen planks like him, time and again we've done it.
    Has anyone seen Lord Lucan Fryup lately?
    Seem to remember you predicting him getting a hat full, when when he signed.
    I pays my money Basil, so I don't need stiffs like you, telling me what I can or can't moan about.
    Your memory seems to be failing you. It seems that matters Brexit are cluttering up your mind or is it the passing of the years. I will overlook your childish description but I never said that Matty Fryatt would get a hat full. For the sake of accuracy perhaps the person who did would own up . I never go on about what any player will do, only about their potential and what they might hopefully bring to the side before their sell by date expires. If Cloughie had listened to people like yourself Larry Lloyd and Kenny Burns would never have played for Forest and we would probably never have won the European Cup twice. I never knew that misery had a market value and some people would pay for it to be so.
    Last edited by RedBasie; 08-09-2016 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    Your memory seems to be failing you. It seems that matters Brexit are cluttering up your mind or is it the passing of the years. I will overlook your childish description but I never said that Matty Fryatt would get a hat full. For the sake of accuracy perhaps the person who did would own up . I never go on about what any player will do, only about their potential and what they might hopefully bring to the side before their sell by date expires. If Cloughie had listened to people like yourself Larry Lloyd and Kenny Burns would never have played for Forest and we would probably never have won the European Cup twice. I never knew that misery had a market value and some people would pay for it to be so.
    LL+ KB?

Jesus wept Basie, those days have long gone. When you can knock lumps out of another player and get away with being old and slow.
    I hate to break this to you, but those days of Clough will never be repeated without spending money on quality players.
    Perhaps, you'd be happier at the Brewers, believing young Clough will do it all again.
    Better hurry up though, before the memories fade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast