+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stubbs already held "showdown talks" with Rotherham chairman

Stubbs already held "showdown talks" with Rotherham chairman

Not looking good.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2016/0...alks-chairman/

Ive said it all along, joined the wrong club, their budget is piss poor, and he has struggled with signing free transfers/nominal fees/loans in that league.

Sacked by xmas imo....

Doomed from the start-he is trying to compete with clubs who have spent £10/15M on strikers

No Hibs fan will want him to fail but he will-his signings have all been predictable showing his pedigree and pulling power is limited

Stubbsy took over a team who looked doomed for the last two seasons, they don't have a decent budget which will help them compete at the level they are at. Really want Stubbsy and John to do well.
    If you remember back to our last two seasons we always got off to a slow start and had to play catch up, Lennon has been lucky we qualified for Europe and managed to play Bronby twice unfotunate to go out on penalties then beat Brimingham 1-0 and beat Shrewsbury as well, so it was probably the hardest pre season we have had for a few seasons.

beat again tonight.

Bottom of the league.

Next game Newcastle.

I predict a hosing, then the sack.

Quote Originally Posted by 1875STEVE View Post
    beat again tonight.

Bottom of the league.

Next game Newcastle.

I predict a hosing, then the sack.
    Not good for Stubbs and if this happens he will be kicking himself if he gets the elbow so early.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldman View Post
    Not good for Stubbs and if this happens he will be kicking himself if he gets the elbow so early.
    It's just insane, it was just a stupid move.

Feel sorry for him.

Sacked.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37707825

Gutted for him, Doolan and Taff.

As I said all along, wrong move, he had no chance in that league with that budget.

Although I was gutted he left I felt this would be his decision, I was hoping he would do well but that looks to have not happened and he has paid the price. Doolan and Holden both left as well very strange is there another option out there that we don't know about. Can do noting more that wish them all the best for the future and hope you all get back in a job soon. GGTTH

Stubbs replacement Kenny Jackett has resigned after 5 games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38135036

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)