+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yanks in Forest,

Yanks in Forest,

Last edited by essexred52; 10-09-2016 at 09:43 PM.

Good and bad.bad if the Greeks me walk as they've done a cracking job so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad View Post
    Good and bad.bad if the Greeks me walk as they've done a cracking job so far.
    What have the Greeks done, they are not in charge ? It might have been be totally Fawaz. No comment from me at this stage. Early Days.

So the dof was all down to fawaz and so was vellios?the dof was bought in by the Greek and it's been well quoted that he has had some of his men in at the club.do these yanks no anything about football?ffs they can't even say the word football properly,soccer

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad View Post
    So the dof was all down to fawaz and so was vellios?the dof was bought in by the Greek and it's been well quoted that he has had some of his men in at the club.do these yanks no anything about football?ffs they can't even say the word football properly,soccer
    Are you saying that our Director of Football will walk and possibly our head coach and his staff ?