+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It shouldn't be too much to ask to pop onto the site, read some comments and maybe leave one yourself if someone is talking pish.

When I look in, there's either guys winching, child stars that have grown ***y or minks in a bathtub that used to work in McDonalds but are now earning thousands a day. That's before you get to the c*nts from Runcorn selling furniture.

This site now has less than 20 regular users. 19 if you're not counting the pompous, self important, stadium building *****. That's entirely down to the adverts.

Ed, no one would complain if you ran the show on another site. Sort it out. You owe Sibo f*ck all
    That last line is indeed how I feel I'm writing this whilst not being able to see a thing there's a big white blanket covering my tablet.

The place is dying Ed min. It will never survive. 2 of the biggest posters of modern days have chucked it recently. Probablly because of adverts

You must realise yourself. You came on here here nae long ago saying twitter is bollox etc and how this place will be better but you have hardly been seen. (Probablly because of the adverts). It needs to be sorted and you are the person that needs to do something about it

In the words of Delia, where are you, where are you?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  11.6 KB

I jist downloaded an ad blocker for iPad and restarted the machine and still fkn adverts are ah oer the place!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123