+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swindon fan needed ASAP for Oldham Programme

Swindon fan needed ASAP for Oldham Programme

Hi,

I'm looking for a Swindon fan to interview ahead of the Oldham vs Swindon fixture this weekend. The interview will be part of a feature in the matchday programme, Blue and White Army, and we'll ask for your thoughts on the game to give our fans a better insight into our opponents.

I'll need to conduct the interview over email either tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the late notice, but I've tried a number of Swindon forums/communities and had no response.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I can send the questions over. Thanks in advance, and good luck for the season (after Saturday!).

Joe
    (Blue and White Army Contributor)

Quote Originally Posted by BAWAProgramme View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for a Swindon fan to interview ahead of the Oldham vs Swindon fixture this weekend. The interview will be part of a feature in the matchday programme, Blue and White Army, and we'll ask for your thoughts on the game to give our fans a better insight into our opponents.

I'll need to conduct the interview over email either tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the late notice, but I've tried a number of Swindon forums/communities and had no response.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I can send the questions over. Thanks in advance, and good luck for the season (after Saturday!).

Joe
    (Blue and White Army Contributor)
    Hi there if you in box Me your questions on here I will do my best to answer

CHEERS

email sent buddy

I may go tomorrow

I thought you might laz and it could be worth Joe getting in touch with you for your views after the game?

Yes I could do that, and half time report gaz?

OK Laz sounds awesome, I'll email the chap, my thing is going in their matchday programme so a follow up from you should go down a treat COYR's STFC

I will buy a programme then, shall I buy one for you and post it gaz?

If you're interested in answering a couple of questions about the game, I'll send you message on here. It wouldnt be anything official from the club, but I have a blog with a number of Latics-related features and I know Oldham fans would be interested in a different view after the game.

Enjoy your trip to Boundary Park!

OK Joe I will look out for your message

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast