+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here Ed

Here Ed

Are you proud of what you've allowed this forum, a Scottish football forum, to become?

Serious question.

Come on Higgy, at least let him know what you mean.......specifically.

he's moved all the SNP pish from bitter huns away from this board, that's a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    Come on Higgy, at least let him know what you mean.......specifically.
    You, and Ger and everyone else, knows what I'm on about.

Of course the argument of 'if you don't like it don't read it' applies but it's a Scottish football forum so ffs why can't the Ed make sure it stays like that. Sub-forum all the crap and leave the main forum for real football not the Celtic/Rangers/child abuse/terrorism/snp crap that now dominates EVERY thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    he's moved all the SNP pish from bitter huns away from this board, that's a start.
    Totally agree it's a start but it needs to go further, imho of course.

Aren't non-club forums all mostly tft. When was football ever the main talking point on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Aren't non-club forums all mostly tft. When was football ever the main talking point on here?
    True, but it used to be humorous, decent banter that was clever a lot of the time. Granted the Dundee tft was ott for a long time but that petered out as the dabs self destructed. The crap that's happening now is abysmal and if anyone thinks it's entertaining they're deluded. Posters here are generally very witty but they're being dragged down to a base level that's borderline jailbait.

I remember you calling someone called Dabmo a hun Higgy,

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    I remember you calling someone called Dabmo a hun Higgy,
    Yep, guilty as charged and I can't undo that.

Quote Originally Posted by Higgins09 View Post
    Yep, guilty as charged and I can't undo that.

I'm not having a go, honest, just trying to put across how easy it is to get caught up in the crap.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)