+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Footy Mad is almost dead

Morning Gaz..I have just read this thread and I would like to clear up any misunderstanding that you may have. I have not posted on here for some time only because I have not had anything that I think worthy of interest to post on the various subjects raised. It is by no means because you "sided" with Lionsroar. In fact I did not have the impression that you sided with anyone and that you only wanted the two of us to reconcile,which for me is impossible.
    As for Claw, I don't know but I haven't seen him anywhere for the past weeks but he Will soon be back..I'm sure

Cheers FL

Gaz

Still bitter I see? I thought we had put all this behind us...obviously not?

You know, you are not doing yourself any favours here and you seem hell bent on alienating posters even more with your comments. This Board cannot afford to lose any more posters.

Why are you acting like this, it is just not worth it? Chill out for God's sake man!

Up the Rams!
    Last edited by Oldtimeram; 23-09-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Oh my Ramster :-O so every board you visit is going down the pan eh ..... hmmmm lol
    And your point is?

I invited the Derby lads on here because I had told them you were a decent guy and would be free to chat without excessive moderation being imposed. It all got a bit embarrassing to be honest. I am sad to read some of the comments you have made about me and also the Derby lads. They came here in good faith and it is disappointing to read that you think they are no great loss to the Board.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Gaz

Still bitter I see? I thought we had put all this behind us...obviously not?

You know, you are not doing yourself any favours here and you seem hell bent on alienating posters even more with your comments. This Board cannot afford to lose any more posters.

Why are you acting like this, it is just not worth it? Chill out for God's sake man!

Up the Rams!
    It's you who needs to chill out, dictating to Mods on how to do their job and what group of supporters they should be biased in favour of and those they shouldn't.

In conclusion. I am not "flouncing" off the board as you so kindly put it (also a favourite word of one other poster too) lol . However, I think for the sake of the Board and to not cause any further upset to you Gaz I will refrain from posting on here again. I came back because i thought we had put our differences behind us but sadly I think that is not the case in reality.

I wish you all the best for the future and I really do hope you can get this board up and running again soon.

DM is on its last legs so I may not be posting much on FM in the future. I will probably post on DCFC fans from now on with the occasional post on DM and CM until the guillotine finally drops on FM for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Arundelred View Post
    It's you who needs to chill out, dictating to Mods on how to do their job and what group of supporters they should be biased in favour of and those they shouldn't.
    You should just phook off back under your stone you parasite

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    You should just phook off back under your stone you parasite
    That is a perfect illustration of why the Mod on this board decided to delete your posts.

You are a coward that hides behind a keyboard. I am not wasting my time replying to you anymore.

If Gaz wants to delete my posts that is fine by me Arundel.

Just to add ten pence worth, as a political asylum seeker I will be forever grateful to Swindon Mad for taking us in, but after a honeymoon period it became evident that the locals were a tad inhospitable and expressing views that I did not agree with. Your right to, my right to find it objectionable. Their right to say it, my right not to listen.

So I stopped posting, not just here, but overall. It was nowt to do with OTR being flouncy but rather the inhospitable right wing views expressed herein. Then came the new version so I came back tp play a bit, and even tried to check out this board, but it had disappeared. As for now I have stopped posting on FM (but look every now and then) as the new version has driven away so many people there is nobody left much to interact with. One feels like the proverbial one legged man at an arse kicking contest.

Everything dies in time - DM looks like it needs a few more shovels of topsoil to complete its burial so, like OTR, I plan to focus on DCFCFans as have a lot of the old Derby refugees that came here briefly.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast