+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Footy Mad is almost dead

Footy Mad is almost dead

The Derby site is almost deserted now and Gaz posts to himself on here. Its days are numbered I fear.

Oh my Ramster :-O so every board you visit is going down the pan eh ..... hmmmm lol

Oldie is right though Gaz, and I do fear for the future of Footymad.
    Why is this board looking dead all of a sudden, things were still good on here last season and where is your mod mate Laz ?
    There are a few fans who are saying they have had enough on Derby mad as well and I suppose we have to ask ourselves why is this happening ?
    Bear in mind there arent many decent alternatives away from Footymad, and lets face it ***** 'Mad' would be an absolute joke as a replacement.

***** has as much charisma as a slug on your salad haha
    You used to post here but stopped Acido, so in part you may be able to answer your own question.

Ramster has a habit of flouncing off in dramatic fashion over the years.

If you were to ask people they will blame me Acido. But I stand by my actions 100%.

Rammy brought his Direbuy lot over and I sin binned one for his disrespectful so called banter with me. The call me a knut for that over on DM.

Rammy has a long standing tedious feud with Arundel which often spilled over to here. No probs but for the good of equality I tried to afford the Flourist man some respect and agreed some sort of truce with him. But Rammy chose to ignore it and posted a post aimed at Arundel the flourist fan. I chose to delete it. Rammy posted several posts of complaint about said deletion and I subsequently deleted those posts too. Rammy flounced off. The DM lot took umbridge and I became a Knut for that too.
    DM (some of them) fans who came here had a history of infighting and not liking MODS decisions. They liked to talk politics but didn't like differences of opinions and call those who disagree reight wingers etc. I felt some of them spouted sh1te as if they are the only ones with a voice. The best DM lad AfghanRam got binned by his own MOD.
    Because of me disagreeing with them and because of Ramsters sm-exit the chose to return to the fold of DM. Not a loss in my opinion.
    Alto left because he thought I had changed when I criticized his fun thread for some near the knuckle images, it was a bit tongue in cheek tho as i had noticed Clarets Mad had showed mixed reviews of his fun thread. So Alto phooked off to help run the busy CM site, Turfites. I have asked him his intentions here as in will he still be modding etc but he leaves it to my discretion as to keeping his MOD status, so he is currently still a MOD here.

Stan got fed up with a couple of SM folk and had a notion about me so phooked off to TM and found solice

Ghost has settled down on TurfiteMad and no longer needs to haunt the various boards.
    Laz in old days tradition never posted a lot but posted more often when the muckers were posting here.

I sided with Lionsroar when protecting his beloved Wall and Frenchie had issue with lionsroar and left MM but he doesn't post here as he said he would because of my support for Lionsroar I suspect.
    Claw has stopped posting so much as well as it is probably uncool to associate with me or SM or perhaps he's writing his new book.

Alfie only posts where there is a bit of fun to be had and there isn't any fun here at present

I am not really posting here as much as Ramster said I am mostly chatting to myself.

I am not a bitter person but I do not like it when people flounce the truth and accuse me of this and that but ignore my email and texts

In the past we had a good mix of lads we called BoBs but one by one they have drifted away but I can assure they are not forgotten and I am sure they remember the BoBs too.

Facebook and Twitter have taken a lot of footie forum traffic too.
    Last edited by gaz1959; 22-09-2016 at 10:16 PM.

Wow thats quite a reply Gaz, do you want me to reply to it honestly (although you might not like what I post, so no I wont)

As other fans might say about me, I dont want to look for any disagreeable or nasty comments on FM and I dont even like seeing posters who I like argue with each other. But if Im pushed (and some fans have done this to me in the past), then yes I will stand my ground and its tough if they dont like it. That sadly is the role of a mod isnt it !!
    Last edited by Acido; 22-09-2016 at 07:24 PM.

Acido - if you have something to say but you are not because you don't want to offend me .... then that speaks volumes of you mate. I have no real beef with anyone but to know the truth you have to have follwed the whole story.

Opinions and nit picking is tedious and I really do not give a phook

I have said I stand by my decision and if you know the history of this board you will know it hasn't been an easy board to MOD. I don't expect to make friends but there is a fickleness amongst some of us FM posters

No Gaz I dont know the history of this board that you talk about, so Im going to take the 'easy way out' and not comment. That sounds louzy doesnt it, but its just the way I am.
    I agree with you though in the fact that modding a board on FM can be a right pain in the butt, because of how certain posters behave.

It's alright Acido I don't expect you to but sorry you fell unable to speak your mind.

I have said before that you seem a decent sort

You really want me to speak my mind eh Gaz..... well ok then, lets play!

I think you acted really badly in the 'Eranio racist thing at Derby' earlier on this year. Oldtimer was a fan who was involved in this of course and your stance at the time was ill advised, and it put more than a few fans off!!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    You really want me to speak my mind eh Gaz..... well ok then, lets play!

I think you acted really badly in the 'Eranio racist thing at Derby' earlier on this year. Oldtimer was a fan who was involved in this of course and your stance at the time was ill advised, and it put more than a few fans off!!
    Fair enough but this is what he said “Black players in the defensive line often make these mistakes because they’re not concentrated,” said Eranio. “They are powerful physically, but when it is time to think … they often make this type of error.”

To me it is racist and anyone that thinks it's not leaves me baffled

If that is the reason people have gone off me then so be it as I am better off in the process lol
    Last edited by gaz1959; 22-09-2016 at 10:16 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast