+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SNP activists

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    'Fear and hatred'
    Aye,no the only sheep in the village.

Name:  14494722_1801226066785178_2460382741511923875_n.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  105.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    People like yourself unfortunately are so indoctrined in your Fear and Hatred of any new Ideas you would happily accept anything your Imperial Masters tell you,so don't bring yer Missus into your Brainwashed Union Flagism Bull Shyte.It belongs to you and you alone don't drag others into it.
    You know phuck all about me Spameater so for you to judge me is laughable. And one thing for sure is you know zip about my missus. I will tell you one thing about he which is she is as big or not bigger a unionist than me and I can bring her into whatever I want. I certainly will not be told what to do by a brainwashed nut job like you

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    You know phuck all about me Spameater so for you to judge me is laughable. And one thing for sure is you know zip about my missus. I will tell you one thing about he which is she is as big or not bigger a unionist than me and I can bring her into whatever I want. I certainly will not be told what to do by a brainwashed nut job like you
    Only going by the Billy Britshyte you post on here.

Only going by the Billy Britshyte you post on here.
    Billy Britshyte . What are you on about ?
    And wtf does that even mean ?

Aye,no the only sheep in the village.

Name:  14494722_1801226066785178_2460382741511923875_n.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  105.0 KB
    That is smart as phuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    I echo Jacks question Bodie. What will make you change your mind ?
    I don't think there is anything that will make me change my mind. I suppose I will get called the I'm all right Jack kind of guy by what I am going to say. Life for me and my family, close and far is pretty good. We all have jobs and roofs over our heads. We are all educated and all can get treatment when we fall ill. None of this has come easy and none of us are cash or property rich by any means. We are all working class and have worked bloody hard (and still are) for what we have. I don't want anymore than I have and also don't want to put at risk what I have built up for my family out at risk just so Scotland can become Independant. I want my family's kids to have the chance of a good future and I believe a leap into the unknown puts that at a huge risk which is just not worth it. And I do care about other people as does my missus. I have worked in the care sector with adults with learning difficulties and my missus still does. We give to charity every month. I really don't need to explain myself anymore but what I will say is call me what you want i.e repulsive, selfish, a Tory chunt, I'm alright Jack or whatever, I really don't care. I know that my family and myself are good people that does a lot for soceity.

I will add that I'm not obsessed with Scotland and being Scottish. Of course I am a proud Scot but also a proud Brit. I have English and Welsh family. I don't know if I have Northern Irish as I have not traced my family tree back. My family have also been big servers in Her Majesty's forces especially the RAF and Navy. I have lost close relatives serving our nation. We all stick together to protect these lands. I think of our union as one big family that competes with and against each other at many different sports. It is just a fantastic thing we have going and to break it up is just wrong IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Billy Britshyte . What are you on about ?
    And wtf does that even mean ?
    DABmo, it means anything or anyone who doesn't follow the narrow separatist agenda and has a different viewpoint.

Apparently you're not allowed to have a different opinion which stems from the way the SNP is run.

Oh and by the way, your comment about them knowing phuck all about anyone on here is bang on, but hey ho, if it keeps them happy

I respect all that Bodie many people have done well out of the Union I can't and wont deny that. But on the other hand many have suffered through Westminsters neo liberal and austerity policies. There's also self respect ! as a bone fide sovereign Nation doesn't it make you slightly uncomfortable to be ruled by another Nation ? That's basically UK politics these days it can be understood very simply 156 constituencies in the affluent SE England alway decides who governs the UK. Tony Blair knew this. I also don't think its a leap into the unknown most sensible folk concede Scotland has all the resources to be a very successful Country. Even Alistair Darling leader of Better together admitted that. The essence of Better Together's message was "" We are Better Together"" when the reality is the two countries of England and Scotland are growing even further apart. Theres a xenophobic bitterness engulfing England at the moment. This Brexit has been the greatest political upheaval in British politics for a very long long time and it is also deepening the divide in the Union. You must see this Bodie and as a Unionist this must worry you. Some Scottish voters like yourself may not relish the thought of another independence referendum, but there is no doubt that what has happened in the past three months has fatally undermined support for the “caring sharing” UK that Gordon Brown and Better Together urged Scots to remain a part of two years ago. And on top of all this all the promises they made to us during Indyref1 are disappearing like snaw aff in dyke.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    DABmo, it means anything or anyone who doesn't follow the narrow separatist agenda and has a different viewpoint.

Apparently you're not allowed to have a different opinion which stems from the way the SNP is run.

Oh and by the way, your comment about them knowing phuck all about anyone on here is bang on, but hey ho, if it keeps them happy
    You see the trouble wi you Paddy is sadly you don't have the brain power or intellect to rise above your hatred for the SNP it consumes you and blinds you to the bigger picture. There are many like you and its a real shame. Never mind.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)