+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aston Villa Away

Aston Villa Away

Only 500 tickets left and i'd expect all of the 2793 to be gone by the start of next week.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Only 500 tickets left and i'd expect all of the 2793 to be gone by the start of next week.
    Should be a great day out. Three points and back home for tea!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Should be a great day out. Three points and back home for tea!
    I hope so, just a reminder Woody, it kicks off at 5.30pm UK time. The Wolves allocation is sold out.

Wolves have asked for more tickets but I doubt they will get anymore, shame really as we could easily give them the quadrant when t to us, make for a good atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudleywolf View Post
    Wolves have asked for more tickets but I doubt they will get anymore, shame really as we could easily give them the quadrant when t to us, make for a good atmosphere.
    It's a ridiculous number from a club with their capacity. If they gave us 5000 we'd sell 5000. We could give them the quadrant and the whole lower Steve Bull if we wanted.

Knew they went on sale from 9am but was busy till about 10 booking a holiday then my wife went out taking the credit card with her and wasn't able to attempt purchase till 1145 and when I did found myself in a Q for on line sales!

Thought this unusual and put it down to dodgy broadband connection but eventually made the purchase later finding I was very lucky to have got tickets!

Big enough ground to have more tickets, how many did Newcastle get for Saturday anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by ADP22 View Post
    Knew they went on sale from 9am but was busy till about 10 booking a holiday then my wife went out taking the credit card with her and wasn't able to attempt purchase till 1145 and when I did found myself in a Q for on line sales!

Thought this unusual and put it down to dodgy broadband connection but eventually made the purchase later finding I was very lucky to have got tickets!

Big enough ground to have more tickets, how many did Newcastle get for Saturday anyone know?
    It says 2800 on their twitter page, but allocation should be 2793 and the same as Wolves.

Daft thing is they have mothballed the whole of the Doug Ellis upper for this season !

Mine arrived yesterday, glad it's sorted now, in the Doug Ellis Stand, Lower tier.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Mine arrived yesterday, glad it's sorted now, in the Doug Ellis Stand, Lower tier.
    Mine came today also in the 'Deadly' lower!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)