Skelly has pace dont get me wrong and when he does get past players then can pose a real threat. I feel he doesnt do it enough though ... I dont think any player, regardless of what league play in, should shy out of a challenge. At the end of the day, they get paid to play football and tackling is a massive part of the game regardless of what position you play. I just feel the likes of Doris and Prunty would get stuck in more but thats just me.

Seasons still young mind you, so hopefully things get better as I agree that we're heading the wrong way down the league and need to stop dropping needless points at home.

A bounce back with a win against the new boys of the league and if not, we're in big trouble. No disrespect to Edinburgh by the way but you always want to bag 3pts against bottom of the table opponents.

Do you have your usual viewing spot at Gayfield 'Bellevue'? Im in the stand next to the home dugout. My wee boy likes speaking to the staff and loves the high fives he gets from the players.