+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ibrox Disaster 1971 and 66 deaths

any knut who celebrates or finds it funny that people died in any disaster, no matter what club, religion etc is a total pr1ck. football is a game and on a whole,a game we can all enjoy banter with the oppositions fans. Banter is meant to be funny, the people who do this kind of thing would not be doing it if it was someone they knew who died. It's only a game ffs,there are things what mean a lot more in life than some blokes kicking a bag of wind around.

Quote Originally Posted by scots View Post
    Completely different. I don't support these songs. I am criticising the continuing celebration of 66 fans crushed to death. I don't honk that is a controversial position to take. You obviously do.

There was a helluva lot f you supporting those songs the other week at Parkhead,

The boy's that upset aboot it all he's phucked off.

Gone well doon in my estimation. Almost as bad as that pretendy Australian phuckwit and moron walloper.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    What happened at Ibrox in 71 was a tragedy which transcends any football rivalry, I strongly suspect the cretins who did this weren't even born when it happened, As an Aberdeen fan and a football supporter... I'm embarrassed.
    Agreed Stewarty. I know most Aberdeen fans don't think like these cretins. Have many friends in Aberdeen It would be refreshing if folk n here unequivocally condemned these actions. But they just seem to make excuses. Embarrassing.

Agreed Stewarty. I know most Aberdeen fans don't think like these cretins. Have many friends in Aberdeen It would be refreshing if folk n here unequivocally condemned these actions. But they just seem to make excuses. Embarrassing.
    Why do you accuse all Aberdeen fans (and celtic) of celebrating then?

Only one Aberdeen fan in here has condemned it. The usual bitter cretins show their colours. It is feckin unbelievable.

You have come on here and attacked Aberdeen and Celtic fans who have nothing to do with this and you are playing out imaginary arguments in your head. Nobody on here has condoned these actions, in fact we find them disgusting but coming on here and lashing out, and as a Rangers fan trying to take some moral high ground, is just not going to cut ice.

Only one c*nt showing colours here, Scots.

Now phuck right off. Lowlife odious c*nt.

Only one Aberdeen fan in here has condemned it. The usual bitter cretins show their colours. It is feckin unbelievable.
    No right minded person would support it. It almost goes without saying and there's another thread about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post
    You have come on here and attacked Aberdeen and Celtic fans who have nothing to do with this and you are playing out imaginary arguments in your head. Nobody on here has condoned these actions, in fact we find them disgusting but coming on here and lashing out, and as a Rangers fan trying to take some moral high ground, is just not going to cut ice.
    I didn't attack Aberdeen or Celtic fans who have nothing to do with it. Well done for eventually saying these acts are disgusting. If you think I am just going to accept shyte like this you are wrong. It deserves to be aired and it deserve the embarrassment of people in your support and Aberdeens support.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)