Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
I post in the style I would talk to you c**** in the pub.

No anger towards anyone putting Scotland's case forward if it's backed up by real facts, not opinions of any biased organisation, but facts. You mostly post the latter in a cut and paste style wee man.

When Slamon said it was a 'once in a lifetime vote' he lied.....and you phuckin know it.

Now, it was 'only an opinion'

If yer looking for reasons why I treat YOU with disdain then look no further and start reading what you post before you make a c*** f yersel yet again.
Mr Salmond expressed a personal opinion. What he said exactly was:
[I]"In my opinion, and it is just my opinion, this is a once in a generation opportunity for Scotland."
Asked if he could pledge not to bring back another referendum if the Yes campaign does not win on Thursday, he said: "That's my view. My view is this is a once in a generation, perhaps even a once in a lifetime, opportunity for Scotland."
(my bold)
So, no lies, simply a personal opinion. It could be argued that the way it was stated was to give waverers the impression that this could be their last chance, so persuading them to be bold and vote 'yes' - but whatever way you argue it, it was, as has been amply demonstrated above, simply an opinion.