+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland was lied too.

Scotland was lied too.

We were told by Ruth Davidson and the Tory Government that the way to protect Scotland’s place in Europe was to vote No, we now find ourselves being dragged out of the EU against our will. Lie

We were told there would be border controls in an Indy Scotland Lie have been totally undermined by the recent UK Government statement that “the British and Irish Governments were opposed to a return of border check points between north and south”. Lie Lie Lie

Carbon capture plant Lie

Frigates Lie

“extensive” new powers Oh ma hoorin sides !!

85% of tax receipts Lie

Tax jobs in Cumbernauld Lie

And the unionist forelock tuggers on here know that and still argue westminster side of things. Rule Britannia Eh Paddy !

We were told 'once in a lifetime'.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    We were told 'once in a lifetime'.
    Paddy is outraged that Scotland won't sit still. Won't shut up or do what its told.

Paddy expresses outraged !! Mr Salmond merely expressed an opinion

shouldn't get personal, stewarty, not over political sh1t or anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    shouldn't get personal, stewarty, not over political sh1t or anything else
    Appreciate that Tainted but its not really personal Ole' Paddy expresses his disdain and anger with anyone who puts Scotland's case forward. Constantly refers to us as C**ts and most of his posts are on the aggressive side. Perhaps have a wee word wi him. Aye that is If ye can get him un-hooked frae the Brit Pap,

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Appreciate that Tainted but its not really personal Ole' Paddy expresses his disdain and anger with anyone who puts Scotland's case forward. Constantly refers to us as C**ts and most of his posts are on the aggressive side. Perhaps have a wee word wi him. Aye that is If ye can get him un-hooked frae the Brit Pap,
    I post in the style I would talk to you c**** in the pub.

No anger towards anyone putting Scotland's case forward if it's backed up by real facts, not opinions of any biased organisation, but facts. You mostly post the latter in a cut and paste style wee man.

When Slamon said it was a 'once in a lifetime vote' he lied.....and you phuckin know it.

Now, it was 'only an opinion'

If yer looking for reasons why I treat YOU with disdain then look no further and start reading what you post before you make a c*** f yersel yet again.

I post in the style I would talk to you c**** in the pub.

No anger towards anyone putting Scotland's case forward if it's backed up by real facts, not opinions of any biased organisation, but facts. You mostly post the latter in a cut and paste style wee man.

When Slamon said it was a 'once in a lifetime vote' he lied.....and you phuckin know it.

Now, it was 'only an opinion'

If yer looking for reasons why I treat YOU with disdain then look no further and start reading what you post before you make a c*** f yersel yet again.
    Aye,and everything the No camp tell us is the Truth,the whole truth and nothing but the Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Aye,and everything the No camp tell us is the Truth,the whole truth and nothing but the Truth.
    You can post a link to where I said that?

Cheers

You can post a link to where I said that?

Cheers
    Where did I say you said it?I was talking about the No camp and their Scaremongering tactics.Truth is Noah just like the Brexit result nobody's got a Scooby whats happening next.People may have their opinions for or against Independence but none of us know for sure what would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Where did I say you said it?I was talking about the No camp and their Scaremongering tactics.Truth is Noah just like the Brexit result nobody's got a Scooby whats happening next.People may have their opinions for or against Independence but none of us know for sure what would happen.
    Im sure Slamon and Sturgeon tried to give a pretty good account of how Scotland would be the land of milk and honey post independence....unless it was just an opinion.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)