+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do us all a Favour Strachan.....

Do us all a Favour Strachan.....

and fpuck off now your record is an utter embarrassment

I honestly think you have more than a decent chance of turning us over next month .

Tonight's result for you guys is pretty much what you always do and the one's you aren't expected to get anything out of are the one's you do .

1-0 Scotland next month , we are utter shyte , trust me .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I honestly think you have more than a decent chance of turning us over next month .

Tonight's result for you guys is pretty much what you always do and the one's you aren't expected to get anything out of are the one's you do .

1-0 Scotland next month , we are utter shyte , trust me .
    No danger Scotland couldnt beat England if their lives depended on it. Scotland are garbage and continue their same directionless pointless attempts to qualify. Our WC campaign will be over by December.

Go Scotland! Yay!

Animal, Im surprised to see you on here!!
    Im loyal to my team (England) of course, no matter what we do but I can see where we are sh*ite right now and need a shot in the arm of some sorts. Gareth Southgate is NOT the man for us, and Im still in the dark as to where we are heading right now in the near and even the long term future.

Said months ago to get rid of Strachan, our game needs a clear out from top to bottom, a complete refresh of every decision maker in the game is required, until then we will get the same shyte served up from the same line of muppets being trotted out from Largs.

We will continue to decline until the gravy train is stopped, the folk making the decisions do so to either benefit themselves or their clubs.

edit

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im loyal to my team (England) of course, no matter what we do but I can see where we are sh*ite right now and need a shot in the arm of some sorts. Gareth Southgate is NOT the man for us, and Im still in the dark as to where we are heading right now in the near and even the long term future.

I have many friends on here acido and I'm always made very welcome , the pope at Ibrox would be a fitting analogy .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It's the people at the very top of the game who have done next to nothing to improve it.
    Maybe we need to look at Iceland they have spent vast fortunes on indoor football facilities and bringing in coaches with technical ability. I've said this before I've no time for the men in suits who run Scotlands game they are almost unapproachable.
    5 star hotels 1st class flights the world over a suit with a badge .
    They are clueless on how to bring our game forward.
    There's countries out there that Scotland and England used to beat easily whilst our countries have stood still they have progressed.
    For our English friends on here the Sky and BT money has ruined your game loads of young lads are being stifled due to clubs in the EPL panick buying mostly from abroad how many English players played in the champions league last week out of all your participating teams. I would say that's a huge reason why you struggle after qualifying in any international tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Said months ago to get rid of Strachan, our game needs a clear out from top to bottom, a complete refresh of every decision maker in the game is required, until then we will get the same shyte served up from the same line of muppets being trotted out from Largs.

We will continue to decline until the gravy train is stopped, the folk making the decisions do so to either benefit themselves or their clubs.
    Agree with you RMDU. And if we don't do it soon we will get even worse than we are which would be quite difficult.
    Last night was bloody awful. Why Griffiths didn't start I don't know. I have lost interest in the national team but when I put the television on to watch I get back into it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)