+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Galaxy Note 7....

Galaxy Note 7....

Love my Note 3, seems a lifetime waiting for the new Note 7 and Samsung have f'd it up, It's now been stopped completely, gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Love my Note 3, seems a lifetime waiting for the new Note 7 and Samsung have f'd it up, It's now been stopped completely, gutted.
    iphone 8 es***, you know it makes sense

Google pixel XL it is then

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    iphone 8 es***, you know it makes sense
    Not a fan of Iphones, the Note has a cult following and it's always been the best device on the market, looked today at the S7 Edge and it don't appeal to me at all, I hope for the time being Samsung introduce the Note 5 into Europe.

My note 4s been the best phone I've had but was really looking forward to the 7, don't fancy the S7 either so it looks like it's the pixel for me

Hang about and wait, The Note is the flagship for Samsung I'm sure they will introduce it again, they have to.

The Google phone looks cheep, the screen is also too small, I youtube'd it, not for me.

Don't hold your breath, it'll probably take so long to design a new battery OR update the firmware which puts less stress on the battery stopping it over heating they'll be re releasing it as a note 8!

Just read an article about an S7 active battery catching fire today, not good!