+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories

I find it depressing that somene can get close to the most powerful office in the world by peddling a bunch of half baked easily debunked bullsh!t conspiracy theories appealling to folk too stupid to realise they are being used (and they call us 'sheeple'...)

This isn't to rake over old ground regarding Mossad and 9/11 (it wasn't them), Tsarnaev brothers-Boston bombing (it was them) or Lee Harvey Oswald - JFK (it was him, only him)

Is it important that these theories exist to act as checks and balances to how the politcal elite act (in place of the 'Main Stream Media' not doing their job), merely harmless speculating or dangerous/hurtful opinions spouted by losers who would feel more secure knowing the reason they aren't successful isn't because of their own shortcomings but because it is all controlled by the Illuminati/New World Order/Lizard people?

You're only saying that because of the fillings in your teeth & the high fluoride content of your water.

Did you see his latest one about the guy being stitched up by the polis, for filming the death of Eric Garner? That was hilarious. He's the victim of police harassment, despite selling almost every drug imaginable to under cover cops on nine separate occasions. A charge which he plead guilty to. Still innocent though. F*cking bonkers.

I honestly don't know how these folk have the energy to see conspiracies everywhere. Must be quite exhausting. Regardless, they need a better outlet for their inside knowledge than copy & pasting it on Facebook.

No man has ever set foot on the moon though. The idea is ridiculous

Aye, I read it. Utter nonsense. Almost no point arguing with them, unless you are actually there (as I was during the referendum postal votes bullsh!t theory), it's impossible to prove them wrong with first hand testimony which is what they are usually demanding. Any other proof is treated with disdain and you end up in 'whack-a-mole' discussions where multiple questions are cut and pasted from fitever Inforwars or Truther website they look at, and it is impossible to pin them down to one claim. If you don't know the answer to any of their non-sensical questions, they've won the arguement.

I suppose a more pertinent question is why it bothers me so much. Because it does.

I did jury service with a nutter like that. Convinced me that trial by jury is a nonsense.

Think your up the rang dreel wi the JFK one , More a coup than conspiracy.

I love it when your conspiracy mong puts FACT in big letters.The 9/11 ones are the best. How they all became experts in the composition of metals and building construction and how it should react when a ****ing huge plane crashes into it.