+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tough mudder

Tough mudder

I of been roped into deeing this next July by an bint at work. Your readers will know I'm an bit off of an lazy cu­nt so it will be geet hard and ting but we are raising money for the NSPCC so it's for an geet ace cause. I fully expect youse to get your hands in your pockets and sponsor me/us and that.

There is an link on my mongbook page to the fundraising page ect for clique members to of an look.

What's an clique? Not sure I recognise the word.

£20 from the buc nice one kel.

How much running do you do or have done in the past .

I can also help you with some training schedules building up your endurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Buc View Post
    £20 from the buc nice one kel.

How much running do you do or have done in the past .
    Cheers Jimmy, you truly are an gent.

Erm, not much. Any advice would be great ta.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    What's an clique? Not sure I recognise the word.
    Dunno but seen loads off of mongs use it.

Tough murder is well hard,haven't done it myself as there was a good chance of me having a heart attack half way round but a couple of lads at work have,my Facebook has been completely disabled due to it being infected by a Scottish virus but if buc still lives at the same address I will post him a crisp £20 note for him to pass on to you,that okay with you buc?

Kel, under what name are you on facebook. I will visit it under someone elses name, i dont have a facebook page. By the way, i have known someone who worked for the nspcc, all they do is buy equipment and toys the kids dont need or want. I bet your a fat c*nt. Those who run the nspcc just keep getting richer.

Carry on wasting your time.

Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    Tough murder is well hard,haven't done it myself as there was a good chance of me having a heart attack half way round but a couple of lads at work have,my Facebook has been completely disabled due to it being infected by a Scottish virus but if buc still lives at the same address I will post him a crisp £20 note for him to pass on to you,that okay with you buc?
    Cheers, chalks, that's extremely kind off of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Kel, under what name are you on facebook. I will visit it under someone elses name, i dont have a facebook page. By the way, i have known someone who worked for the nspcc, all they do is buy equipment and toys the kids dont need or want. I bet your a fat c*nt. Those who run the nspcc just keep getting richer.

Carry on wasting your time.

Rachel.
    Given your obsession with me, Francis, I'm sure you could find me quite easily. It's really not that difficult.

The NSPCC used to be an customer of mine, Francis, and I happen to think they do a wonderful job so ram that up your purple cu­nt.

I wouldert say I'm fat but I could certainly dee with losing an bit off of weight, thanks for your concern though.

Boris.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)