+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aston Villa v Wolves Matchday Thread

Cissokho's an accident waiting to happen- not sure how he's escaped a yellow so far

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Download Mobdro when you get a chance.

Never let me down yet.
    I have downloaded Mobdro but some reason there is a problem with the link/log but bearing in mind I do not have a box but it is on my laptop HDMI connection. I am using a video add-on called Zen. The Sky froze but I have found a link on Bein Sports 9. It is not in English but the picture is good and almost links in time with the Wolves World commentary. So I am happy. Would be happier if the team was playing better. Hope to see Dicko 2nd half. Bodvarrson is awesome as usual. Need to get the ball to Costa more. Hope for a better 2nd half. No changes-God dam it Walter!!

Much better second half and deserved at least the point. Chester should've gone and with better decision making we'd have got the second. Probably the best I've seen of Coady.

Played em off the park second half dae we. No good if you don't put the ball in the though.

Download Mobdro when you get a chance.

Never let me down yet.
    I tried to but there is something wrong with the link. I see it with my video add-ons and it keeps getting updated like the rest but something is wrong with the link/log. Bearing in mind I do not have a box but downloaded Kodi to my laptop 2 years ago with an HDMI connection to my telly. Also I am a bit of a technophobe. I need a clear out to get all the old stuff off. Thanks for suggesting it though.

Yet again a game of two halves.
    Agreed though, we should have won and a poor display by the referee. Chester's foul on Costa was a second booking and therefore a sending off.

Dicko needs to start next game.

Yet again a game of two halves.
    Agreed though, we should have won and a poor display by the referee. Chester's foul on Costa was a second booking and therefore a sending off.

Dicko needs to start next game.
    'Nail on the head' Newcy. I totally agree.

Still don't know how we got a point tbh. Thought you were excellent until the final third (or until the ref saved us).

Ah well, onwards n upwards, here's to winning at your place later in the season .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Still don't know how we got a point tbh. Thought you were excellent until the final third (or until the ref saved us).

Ah well, onwards n upwards, here's to winning at your place later in the season .
    On the plus side I bet is was nice to have a local derby without low life scum throwing chairs and recording themselves setting off extinguishers

It's good to put those two defeats against Wigan and Norwich behind us. I'm disappointed like most Wolves fans not to have come away from Villa Park with a victory.

Even before Villa scored, Wolves had numerous free-kicks in dangerous areas to try and threaten Villa. It's often the case though, one decision, the Iorfa and Grealish coming together and the ref awarded the penalty. Kodjia took the penalty well. The spell just after the penalty and i was thinking Wolves are on the way to another defeat, i'm glad it wasn't the case.

The ref was given no choice in awarding Wolves a penalty either, how well did Costa put it away? quality. Going in at 1-1 at the break, Villa may have felt they had done enough to go in in front, especially after Ikeme denied Kodjia.

Just like Birmingham City away and the second half,Wolves attacking play was superb, composed at the back and playing the ball out at a decent tempo. Villa couldn't handle Costa if you ask me, on top of his penalty, he could easily have had a couple more, Oniangue and Bodvarsson also with decent chances. There was also the Cavaleiro chance, but Hutton did well with the Villa keeper beaten.

I'm pleased Wolves ended the run of two defeats, disappointed we didn't come away with a victory. It's goals that count in football, no matter how good your side looks on the ball. Wolves need a forward that can score. Bodvarsson brings a hell of a lot to the Wolves side, but chances that were created today needs someone to get on the end of. The referee bottled a couple of decisions in my opinion. The foul by Chester on Costa and also not awarding Wolves a second penalty, Richards nowhere near the ball with Bodvarsson about to shoot. Hopefully Wolves can carry the second half showing on Tuesday at Brighton.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)