+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewarty or Buc

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Serious question Paddy. What would you do faced with 20 years of Tory Rule ?
    I'm 'ruled' by a Scottish government.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    I'm 'ruled' by a Scottish government.
    OK I'll try again. How do you feel about the prospect of a Tory Government in Westminster for the next 20 years. Because sadly its a realistic possibility.

OK I'll try again. How do you feel about the prospect of a Tory Government in Westminster for the next 20 years. Because sadly its a realistic possibility.
    I don't care, it's a Scottish government that shapes the majority of our lives.

The quicker you phuckin realise that the quicker you can stop boring the phuck out of everyone by blaming someone else for the Scottish governments failings.

You really need to think about things son as you continually make yersel look more stupid every time you post that shyte.

Hi Bodie thanks for taking the time and effort to write out your childlike list of questions. the answer to them all is quite simple (wee bit like yersel) Nicola would sprinkle some magic heather dust on Robert the Bruce's statue and hey presto we will be in the land of milk and honey. Come back with some sensible questions and don't waste my time.
    So you can't answer my questions, I thought so. All legitimate questions that the man in the street would like to know the answers to.

And you are nothing but a condescending pr1ck. You're true colours are coming out now. You are just like the rest of the separatist phuck pigs

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    The Pound is dropping faster than a 10lb Turd,Fuel and Power prices are set to go through the roof under Tory Boy's Theresa Mayhem,but all he seems to care about is Independence which might never happen.What about answering your own Questions regarding the here and now under your own headless chicken Government instead of asking folk questions that they cant answer because Scotland has never had Independence before.over to you selfish boy.
    Me selfish, coming from another separatist phuck pig that wants to put us all through another unwanted referendum.
    And I asked the questions to get answers of what life would be like in an independent Scotland and unsurprising you also can't answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    So you can't answer my questions, I thought so. All legitimate questions that the man in the street would like to know the answers to.

And you are nothing but a condescending pr1ck. You're true colours are coming out now. You are just like the rest of the separatist phuck pigs
    Your obviously angry Bodie. If I've upset you Im sorry all I did was answer your post with the contempt it deserved. I wasn't treating you with contempt just the questions. An example.. What would be the price of a new pair O troosers in a iScotland. You know fine well nobody can answer that sort of question. What if I asked you the price of toothpaste in post brexit UK in 2 years time ?
    Your list of question was based on the totally unfounded premise that EVERYTHING would be automatically more expensive in a iScotland. The standard of life and cost of living could well be better in a iScotland how do you know that wouldn't be the case. of course you don't. The point of Independence is to have control of our own affairs and make the decisions for the benefits of all living here. So lets leave out the silly point scoring such as your wee list of retail index of 2025 in an Independent Scotland.

PS your far to sensitive for this board you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Me selfish, coming from another separatist phuck pig that wants to put us all through another unwanted referendum.
    And I asked the questions to get answers of what life would be like in an independent Scotland and unsurprising you also can't answer them.
    Here we go again Tory Boy

1/ I'm sick of telling you I couldn't care less if there is another Referendum,if it happens it happens.

2/ How can I answer questions about something that has never happened before,unlike yourself the Political Guru of Fitba Mad who can see into the future and knows every single thing that is going to happen in the event of an Independence win.(Only the negatives,no positives)

3/How come your irrational fear for the future of your family doesn't seem to apply to the mess that is Brexit?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    I don't care, it's a Scottish government that shapes the majority of our lives.

The quicker you phuckin realise that the quicker you can stop boring the phuck out of everyone by blaming someone else for the Scottish governments failings.

You really need to think about things son as you continually make yersel look more stupid every time you post that shyte.
    I need to think about things Are you really telling us the Government in WM has no impact on your life here in Scotland ? Really !!! Naw you can't be saying that surely ..Nobody but a deluded imbecile would claim that. And I'm assuming you don't see yourself as a deluded imbecile do you ?. You claim I blame everyone else for Scotland's woes ..is that not what you do post after post about the SNP I don't think you even see that so consumed in your hatred of your own Government.

So your now telling us you don't care if we have a right wing Tory government for ever you would prefer that to a real Labour party in charge in an Independent Scotland.... And you have the phuck nerve to say your not a Tory !!

I need to think about things Are you really telling us the Government in WM has no impact on your life here in Scotland ? Really !!! Naw you can't be saying that surely ..Nobody but a deluded imbecile would claim that. And I'm assuming you don't see yourself as a deluded imbecile do you ?. You claim I blame everyone else for Scotland's woes ..is that not what you do post after post about the SNP I don't think you even see that so consumed in your hatred of your own Government.

So your now telling us you don't care if we have a right wing Tory government for ever you would prefer that to a real Labour party in charge in an Independent Scotland.... And you have the phuck nerve to say your not a Tory !!
    You obviously missed the bit about thinking before you post.

I blame the SNP as they are the Scottish government. Doesn't matter if it was a Labour or Tory or even a monster raving phuckin looney government we had, I would criticise when it was merited.

You would do well to do the same.

OK lets forget the SNP for one second think you could do that. ? You have a clear choice ..A Right Wing Tory party backed up by UKIP for the foreseeable future in Westminster making all the important decisions for you..... Or an Independent Scotland with a Labour government which would you choose ?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)