+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forgot my

Quote Originally Posted by Stef View Post
    It was many years ago and I was still at school. He appeared in our "backy" in Kincorth, introduced himself and said he was looking for Fred (neighbor). I pointed out Fred's mums house and he knocked on the door. Fred had already moved into his own place but his mum took KC in gave him a cup o' tea and biscuits and Freds new address. Fred later explained who the bloke was as I didn't know. Freds mum said he was a toff
    I just knew he'd be a toff of a bloke . Good story Stef.

Ahh the old "I'm just looking for Fred " story. The classic cover story of guys stealing underwear from washing lines.

Possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by scobiemacd View Post
    Ahh the old "I'm just looking for Fred " story. The classic cover story of guys stealing underwear from washing lines.

Possibly.
    Lol
    Never thought in that . In my day it was nicking Wranglers and Ben Sherman's aff the washing line .
    And no I didn't do it but knew guys that did.

It was many years ago and I was still at school. He appeared in our "backy" in Kincorth, introduced himself and said he was looking for Fred (neighbor). I pointed out Fred's mums house and he knocked on the door. Fred had already moved into his own place but his mum took KC in gave him a cup o' tea and biscuits and Freds new address. Fred later explained who the bloke was as I didn't know. Freds mum said he was a toff

Out of interest,why was KC looking for Fred from Kincorth in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by elginred View Post
    Out of interest,why was KC looking for Fred from Kincorth in the first place?
    Well I like KC I think he's looking for his mate do some catching up must have been a huge effort for him to come to Aberdeen Kincorth of all places. Shows what a nice lad he is.
    Not sure how many folk would put an effort like that

Fair point Buc. When I was growing up there was a strange looking dude in my neighbour's garden, (whose underwear was out drying on the line ).My dad questioned what he was doing there . He replied " Erm.,,, I'm that Errol Brown out of Hot Chocolate . I'm just looking for Fred ."

Fair point Buc. When I was growing up there was a strange looking dude in my neighbour's garden, (whose underwear was out drying on the line ).My dad questioned what he was doing there . He replied " Erm.,,, I'm that Errol Brown out of Hot Chocolate . I'm just looking for Fred ."
    Errol Broon loved his music not sure about his exploits though

fair point buc. When i was growing up there was a strange looking dude in my neighbour's garden, (whose underwear was out drying on the line ).my dad questioned what he was doing there . He replied " erm.,,, i'm that errol brown out of hot chocolate . I'm just looking for fred ."

There is a bit more to the story but I'm nae tellin' it now.
    What I will say is Fred from Kincorth is the Fred who was a co-owner of One-Up Records in Belmont Street.
    The guy caught in the washing lines was Feel Kenny fae Cruikshank Crescent

Fred who was a co-owner of One-Up Records
    Legend

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123