+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hmmmm

Suddenly they’ll all get even more their own way in the champions league.
    No doubt getting to keep even more of the money.

What’s wrong with the english over this?
    Is it because it involves nasty foreign clubs?

Remind me again, who was the last english manager to win the premier league down there?
    Exactly. They'll come out with more money. ****s.

Has Dave Cormack commented on any of this? Would he support a league with founders and other clubs being invited to take part? Will our American strategic partner still be interested in backing us now that we will be stuck in the SPL.

Good luck to the Bees.

"I had to go to this psychiatrist every week. Every Monday. He never really knew what was wrong with me. He said I wasn’t mad or anything. He said there ís no such thing as madness. I told him he should try standing in a queue at Brentford football ground on a Saturday morning. I thought it might change his mind."
    (Quadrophenia sleeve story, 1973 - not the rather pish 1979 film)

And their fanzine ran a cover with the Griffin Park photo from the flight path into Heathrow with the stand roof ad “Next time, fly KLM” doctored to read “Next time, flush over Fulham”. Lads. COYR.

That lot are at each others throats over the taking the knee. They are never happy.

Someone else getting a shot at the West Brom gig. I’m sure Del will get it next time, he’s highly rated down there

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091