+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do Hipsters And Real Ale Drinkers Do It

How Do Hipsters And Real Ale Drinkers Do It

Beards.

I haven't shaved in about 4 weeks and have a mighty collection of chin pubes on the go. Richt mannie growth. Its also complete with Derek McInnes type grey highlights on the chin.

This is the biggest beard I have grown. Around 15mm long. I don't like calling it a beard , I prefer to call it laziness. But by f@ck its irritating as f@ck. Its like an all day itch. Its going tonight definitely. I canna handle it any more.

My question to all the wearers of beards, are they always this itchy? (Or do I have chin crabs?). And if so why the f@ck would you want one?

Beards suck

I always like a bit of facial growth and like yourself it is more a case of laziness than anything else. I do always feel more comfortable with a descent bit of stubble though. I think when it starts to get itchy that is a barrier you have to pass to be confirmed as a master hipster. If you can put up with it the rewards are unimaginable. Never got there myself but then again I don't like brewdog.

Kenny Mclean should try it. We'd get another 10 goals a season out of him if he grew a beard.

It will stop being itchy when it gets a bit longer. Meanwhile try washing it with shampoo or shower gel.

I went for a shower after shift and looked in the mirror and my lazy side kicked in so its lived to see another day.

I would never let it get like this at home. Im never clean shaven though but this is just an annoyance

One things for sure it will get turned into a Hitler tash when i get rid

Not sure I'd ever be able to grow any facial hair have to shave twice a day for that reason very uncomfortable with it if I haven't shaved.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    My question to all the wearers of beards, are they always this itchy?
    Get yourself some beard oil and lube up. You'll be fine.

If you were clean shaven every day, chances are you'll be using aftershave lotion or balm to stop it itching - same concept, just use the right stuff for the job

I've got a, frankly ridiculous looking, goatee type affair going on.
    Nae itchy, but the tache bit annoys me roond the side o' the moo.

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    Get yourself some beard oil and lube up. You'll be fine.

If you were clean shaven every day, chances are you'll be using aftershave lotion or balm to stop it itching - same concept, just use the right stuff for the job
    I shave with a beard trimmer on shortest setting. Clean shaven is for babies

Some men suit beards and look ***y but I prefer a clean shaven man especially if I fancy a snog

Quote Originally Posted by Stef View Post
    Some men suit beards and look ***y but I prefer a clean shaven man especially if I fancy a snog
    Its getting shaved off tonight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast