+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We are teetering

Quote Originally Posted by Scoular1 View Post
    Quite on the cards that come next Saturday we could be 7th.I teeter ye not
    I hope we are. It should precipitate the much needed arse kick.

Be interesting to see who, if anyone, comes in and who goes, before the transfer deadline closes Tuesday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by philphillips View Post
    To save time, I,ve bumped this thread, have a read and take out the bits that match today's performance.........

Another bump........like Pompey's recent performance this thread has a recurring theme......... have a read and just take out the bits that match the performance against Crewe!

6 points from 2 away games not too shoddy is it ? Lets hope we can get a similar performance Tuesday evening but above all 3 points

Quote Originally Posted by lovedeanblue View Post
    6 points from 2 away games not too shoddy is it ? Lets hope we can get a similar performance Tuesday evening but above all 3 points
    Fantastic stuff. Three points important on Tuesday, especially with Stevenage on Saturday.

PUP!

Daz reports he really enjoyed his day out at Hartlepool. Very professional performance and the only time we were in trouble was when they hit the inside of the post. That is 2 games on the trot he has seen us win (Carlisle being the other) after some dismal peformances earlier in the season, Cheltenham at home is his only game left now.

Thought I'd give this thread one final bump.......Congratulations to Cookie and Co on promotion to League One. If I'm honest it hasn't been the most entertaining or memorable season and I had my doubts as to whether Cookie or certain players had a promotion in them......so I have to eat humble pie and say a big well done for getting us up! For me the Crewe game was the turning point and the players seemed to "click" into the right gear after that terrible performance! The smiles are back.....Pompey are back.......fantastic!��

Since the Crewe debacle we have won seven. drawn one and lost just the one at Stevenage. As much as it pained me that Saturday, it turned the season around for sure. I have to eat Humble Pie too with Cook, he got us out of this awful league so I can look forward to watching 2 home games now carefree. Wondering how much my ST will cost but I'll be renewing of course.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)