+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Brexit

OT: Brexit

This is now beyond a joke. Labour should demand an early election and state that they will ignore the referendum result and stay in the EU.

We have a situation where a government is knowingly taking us over a cliff for the sake of personal popularity within their own elitist group.

This is so negligent and damaging to the country that in future it may be deemed a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    We have a situation where a government is knowingly taking us over a cliff for the sake of personal popularity within their own elitist group.

This is so negligent and damaging to the country that in future it may be deemed a crime.
    I agree completely. The whole thing is a shambles and not a single politician can cogently express what they are actually trying to achieve. Most people on here aren't yet feeling it but I have had to cancel agreements with suppliers in the USA and France because the 17% fall in Sterling means I would make a loss on every single purchase.

Chuffinell i agree with you both...

Some people do tell porkies and live in a fantasy world.

Monty...You can get your croissants for the B&B down the road from your place at the Corner shop now.

I was reading that talks have broken down on a trade agreement with Canada after a region in Belgium objected.

At least we won't have to put up with that when negotiating trade agreements with the rest of the world.

Short term pain, long term gain. I thought that before I voted and still think it now.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Monty...You can get your croissants for the B&B down the road from your place at the Corner shop now.
    My dear K, have you not heard the one about flogging a dead horse?

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Some people do tell porkies and live in a fantasy world.
    Who brought Michael Jackson into this?

The quantives easing has played a massive role in the exchange rate. You can't just keep printing money and it keep the same value.

I still believe that the only eu country that could walk away on its own and survive without bringing the whole of europe or itself to their knees is Brittain. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

It's a unique opertunity for everyone in Brittain. I hope that good decisions are made for everyone.

I saw yesterday that the mighty nation of Belgium has put a spanner in the works for Canada and its chance of easier trading. Another year wasted for everyone concerned but at least Belgium will have been heard.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Who brought Michael Jackson into this?

The quantives easing has played a massive role in the exchange rate. You can't just keep printing money and it keep the same value.

I still believe that the only eu country that could walk away on its own and survive without bringing the whole of europe or itself to their knees is Brittain. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

It's a unique opertunity for everyone in Brittain. I hope that good decisions are made for everyone.

I saw yesterday that the mighty nation of Belgium has put a spanner in the works for Canada and its chance of easier trading. Another year wasted for everyone concerned but at least Belgium will have been heard.
    Frog, I don't quite get hotun's cryptic allusion but no doubt he'll clarify it in good time. As for you young sir, it was not Belgium but Wallonia that put the spanner in the works and how frigging long have you been away 'cos it's Britain NOT Brittain! Get a grip sir.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast