+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Putin

Thoughts on Putin

Here's something to think about.

https://youtu.be/-KHCNk9BYy4

Good to see the smug BBC getting ripped apart..

Just like to know what you guys think of him. Is he a threat to worldwide peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Here's something to think about.

https://youtu.be/-KHCNk9BYy4

Good to see the smug BBC getting ripped apart..

Just like to know what you guys think of him. Is he a threat to worldwide peace.
    Interesting piece there disco pistol. Obviously we are getting fed a lot of anti-russian propaganda, stepped up even more so in the last 2 or 3 years including the plane that was shot down over Ukraine. Who was it? We are told it was them, they say it wasn't. We will never know. Must be honest and say I just don't give a sh*t now. We are spun lie after lie and I feel I am happier when I don't bother with it.

Nae a fan of is hunting hobbies

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nae a fan of is hunting hobbies
    What type of hunting does he do Pacman.

]Interesting piece there disco pistol. Obviously we are getting fed a lot of anti-russian propaganda, stepped up even more so in the last 2 or 3 years including the plane that was shot down over Ukraine. Who was it? We are told it was them, they say it wasn't. We will never know. Must be honest and say I just don't give a sh*t now. We are spun lie after lie and I feel I am happier when I don't bother with it.[/QUOTE]

Aye mondo agree with you.
    That's a new one for me disco pistol brought a smile to my face .

What type of hunting does he do Pacman.
    Anything that runs wild in Russia. Seen numerous photos of him with trophy bears. C@nt

Anything that runs wild in Russia. Seen numerous photos of him with trophy bears. C@nt
    Now that does pea me off.no idea why folk want to go and shoot animals dead and trophy them it's not as though it was as fair fight
    A bullet to the head the pride in that eh.

Now that does pea me off.no idea why folk want to go and shoot animals dead and trophy them it's not as though it was as fair fight
    A bullet to the head the pride in that eh.
    Aye if he killed it man-o v bear-o after it attacked you then take pride in the fact you kicked a bear to death. That's some feat but shooting it. Dinna get me started on hunting. Ive fallen out with a yank on board here (well he fell out with me) because I told him "hunting was for c@nts" and "I hope all hunters get eaten"

Aye if he killed it man-o v bear-o after it attacked you then take pride in the fact you kicked a bear to death. That's some feat but shooting it. Dinna get me started on hunting. Ive fallen out with a yank on board here (well he fell out with me) because I told him "hunting was for c@nts" and "I hope all hunters get eaten"
    Hunting is indeed for chunts it's one of the few things that do get my back up . The others are racists and anything involving cruelty of innocent animals.

Putin is now "Man of the Year" for 17 (?) years in a row in Russia. He must be ace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast