+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nigel Pearson

Nigel Pearson

It looks like he's a candidate for the Wolves job if the Express and Star story in link below is to be believed.

More Info Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    It looks like he's a candidate for the Wolves job if the Express and Star story in link below is to be believed.

More Info Click Here

Oh No! Oh please Nooooooo!!!

A bully and looks like he has caused unrest at every club he has been at.

Stay well clear of in my opinion.

My thoughts are that he's left his last two clubs after issues behind the scene, but he's also go experience of taking a club up from the division. I'm not sure on this one.

I think the Jekyll and Hyde interview with his ostrich speech showed his true colours.
    Nasty piece of work that will guarantee upheaval in the dressing room.

Another bookies favourite to avoid at all costs 4-6 Jeez!!
    Name:  15643791-large.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  54.9 KB

I agree.
    I said on the Zenga gone thread Freedman is favourite with a few bookies.

God help us, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    I agree.
    I said on the Zenga gone thread Freedman is favourite with a few bookies.

God help us, seriously.

Other than Sam mate the list linked with us is seriously underwhelming, that's another reason why I'd like to see Edwards given a decent chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Other than Sam mate the list linked with us is seriously underwhelming, that's another reason why I'd like to see Edwards given a decent chance!
    It wasn't that long ago that there were plenty of names in the air after Kenny was (unceremoniously) sacked.

And we got.............

Don't be surprised if we appoint another totally underwhelming foreign manager.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post

More Info Click Here

Good God no! I also don't want to see Dougie Freedman anywhere near Molineux, that to55pot has previosly said he hated his time at Wolves and he won't be welcomed by many here.

If we go down the foreign route, as I suspect we might given Mendes' influence, then perhaps Marco Silva might be someone worth giving a chance. His stats are impressive despite the leagues he's worked in. Personally however, I'd prefer we went all out to get Big Sam. I don't see much of a stumbling block as far as the F.A are concerned because at the end of the day he didn't break any laws. He wasn't even 'The Story' in the Telegraph sting! When a paper like The Telegraph runs a story like this it's not a one day revelation, it's a weeks worth of building up to the main event. The main event was corruption by current managers in the Premier League ( and I strongly suspect that the only reason the paper didn't get round to naming them later that week was due to super injunctions flying around from those panicking managers) but Sam started the ball rolling as a 'taster' on the first day because as England manager he held the highest position of those they had infiltrated.

One thing is for sure though, if we go for a manager like Sam they will want complete control over how they run the team and who they buy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)