+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes Trump is the winner !!!!!

Yes Trump is the winner !!!!!

I am pleased about that, much better for our country. When Obama came over here trying to get us to vote to stay in the EU, he said if we did not we would be in the back of the line for any trade deals. Well we were not to be blackmailed On the other hand Trump said we would be first.

Now I hear the news that the US has chosen the UK to be the European hub for the repair and maintainence of the new F-35 fighters. The worlds most advanced warplane. The contract is valued at £2 billion. Nice one.

I felt a bit sorry for the Americans ,it looked like Hobson's choice for them,but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that Donald had won at the expense of a born liar in Clinton..

If we follow suit in all things yanky then we may have Dangermouse in number 10 in a few years. About time for a cartoon character

An ex pat friend living in Oz took the time to write this so I thought I would share it here.

Take a look at the world right now and have a good look. Don't buy into the media bull**** just look at it for yourselves.
    Hows England going? How about France? Germany or anywhere in Europe.
    Africa how's it going? Middle East how well is that working out?
    America how's things going there?
    A lot of people will look at this and say the common denominator is Terrorism. The new word for War really.
    Although that might be the case, many people..black, white, brown whatever can all see the rich getting richer and the gap between them and the poor becoming ridiculous.
    Add to that the overwhelming debt America and others have and then watch on seeing countries pouring money into a black hole called "Charity" whilst their own veterans, Elderly disabled etc get left out.
    Being politically correct is really turning most common minded people mental. Any argument against this and you instantly become a bigot or racist!
    If you or I cant pay our bills we sure can't invite other people to come into our homes and use all our utilities for free. Imagine..sorry nana can't feed you today coz I'm feeding those illegal..ilegal by the way..Immigrants!
    Now someone..no not just someone..but most people around the world want to set that straight!
    You can't scramble eggs without breaking a few and some will bemoan their own little worlds changing a bit.
    But by and large those whinging are not living on low income. Or having to live amongst the criminal elements and terrorism.
    I expect to see Trump reorganise the USA. I expect to see illegal immigration slowed up if not stopped altogether.
    Once he has America back on track, hopefully we will see America lead the rest of us. Building or aiding the building of such places as Syria.
    Now that would make a nice difference, rather than seeing all these countries at war..home and abroad..we might have peace!
    Yes what a sight that would be a world at peace.
    Take your blinkers off people, this world right now..before Trump and One Nation etc..is in a real mess.
    The do gooders have had their turn and failed as they're not really do gooders at all. Just pigs at the trough!
    Stop being scared by media driven hype! Have a look and see who's driving the media..or in the USA the CIA!
    She just got dumped!

Good post Gaz, and that is another reason why I was pleased that Trump won.
    Because Putin hates Clinton with a passion and we could have ended up with WW3 with her in charge. Trump has extended the hand of friendship.

Did you see the Russian applause when Trump won.

Not seen much telly at the mo Claw,

I wonder if Trump will develop a mysterious illness sometime soon

I honestly couldnt care less, but I 'as a neutral' thought Obama himself did a good job when he was their leader.
    So lets get all the jokes out of the way eh about Trumping lol

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I am pleased about that, much better for our country. When Obama came over here trying to get us to vote to stay in the EU, he said if we did not we would be in the back of the line for any trade deals. Well we were not to be blackmailed On the other hand Trump said we would be first.

Now I hear the news that the US has chosen the UK to be the European hub for the repair and maintainence of the new F-35 fighters. The worlds most advanced warplane. The contract is valued at £2 billion. Nice one.
    My son is in the RAF and is currently working in the US with the USAF working on the F-35 and absolutely loves it over there in South Carolina. The yanks love us Brits and they made him feel more than welcome.

Can only be a good thing for us Brits this decision as at least we are high in his priority list and will give us a fair shot at trade.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    My son is in the RAF and is currently working in the US with the USAF working on the F-35 and absolutely loves it over there in South Carolina. The yanks love us Brits and they made him feel more than welcome.

Can only be a good thing for us Brits this decision as at least we are high in his priority list and will give us a fair shot at trade.
    If he keeps his election promises (which I very much doubt) nobody is going to get a fair shot at trade as he wants to up import taxes.
    But now that he will discover what being President is all about....we shall see.

Rioting in America - Trump voters being duffed up by blacks racists. Burning the flag. California wanting to remove its' self from the states and be an independent state like Hawaii

Boom Boom

Can't wait till we have a cartoon character like Dangermouse as PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast