+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A day in the life of....a Football fan!

A day in the life of....a Football fan!

Hi all,

I recently dragged my Girlfriend to her first ever footie match. As she is studying journalism she did up an article of her experience. Please give it a read below! And it could be your ground we visit soon enough. Cheers

https://jennysjournals.wordpress.com...-football-fan/

Nicely written piece. What a great game to cut your teeth on!

Minor typo - should be "revelation" not "revolution" in second para - but generally good grammar and structure.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Nicely written piece. What a great game to cut your teeth on!

Minor typo - should be "revelation" not "revolution" in second para - but generally good grammar and structure.
    You can't take the teacher out of sperley hey

I never saw any of my teachers at Spurley cos i was forever waggin'it.

Nice read. She should think herself lucky, my girlfriend at college was a WBA fan and had to suffer afternoons with me at Millmoor. Luckily she didn't hold it against me and later became my better half.

PS Don't listen to CT, he can't even spell Miller correctly and has obviously been stateside far too long as he forgot to mention the liberal use of American English spellings

Ah thanks, I have changed this now. Always appreciate any constructive 'criticism', it helps you improve.

-Jenny