+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: What do we want?

Quote Originally Posted by neilo View Post
    It won't be in the EU.

Nicola has been unsuccessful in her attempts at securing special arrangements for Scotland in Brussels post-Brexit. The EU have told her that the member state is UK not Scotland.

That is exactly what she would've been told in 2014 should Indy have won and Nicola have asked Brussells to keep Scotland. 'The member state is UK not Scotland '
    you're gay.

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    Listen mate, just so you know, I’ve got nothing against Dundee.

But sssssssshhhhhhhhh don’t tell tittydice. It’s good to wind him up.

Don’t take my posts too seriously, he usually does. He’s been to my Dow’s post twice already.

I like how he accuses you of being “too close” to me. That’s a cracker. Tells you everything you need to know about him.

As he says, be your own mane, post what you like. I do, and he hates it with a passion.
    walloper is gayer than neilo and that's saying something, the entire weekend spent obsessing about a dundee fan, gay as phukk

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    Glory hunter, is that it?

No opinions (of your own) on the disgraceful tory disability cuts?

I've never voted SNP so I've no idea why you keep bringing them into it. When I vote for a party which brings in legislation to the detriment of my child, I'll be more than happy for you to call me a moron.
    I agree the cuts are disgraceful. Totally gone about things the wrong way. Looks like they will not be happening now, hopefully.

Glory hunter, left wing tree hugger, thicker than shyte in a bottle, moron and a phucking idiot. Did you miss them ?

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    This is a real nutter.

Attachment 2285
    I'm certainly not much of a fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    I agree the cuts are disgraceful. Totally gone about things the wrong way. Looks like they will not be happening now, hopefully.

Glory hunter, left wing tree hugger, thicker than shyte in a bottle, moron and a phucking idiot. Did you miss them ?
    I would rather be called all of those things every day of the week rather than a tory

I would rather be called all of those things every day of the week rather than a tory
    I've voted Tory once in my life and don't know if I will again so I would hardly call myself one of them. You are most certainly a glory hunter supporting Liverpool. The rest is up for debate

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    I've voted Tory once in my life and don't know if I will again so I would hardly call myself one of them. You are most certainly a glory hunter supporting Liverpool. The rest is up for debate
    Nae bother, tory

Nae bother, tory
    My names actually Tony, bloody predictive text eh?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)