+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Somebody's watching me

Somebody's watching me

Anyone got caught out from the tax man as they are desperate to get money in their Westminster coffers .
    I've been done a few times through no fault of my own.

https://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Anyone got caught out from the tax man as they are desperate to get money in their Westminster coffers .
    I've been done a few times through no fault of my own.

https://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY
    I just got £350.82 from them. Yaaas min

The tax man is the last thing to worry about. When Trump and May get their heads together, the right wing police will have your ballac ks for earrrings.

I've just had a letter from them saying they're looking into my return as it doesn't match what employers have told them (I'm employed and run my own business as sole trader).

For the last 6 years I've put that my wages were £0 and earnings from the business were sub-£1000 and have never heard a peep from them. This time I actually go through it properly and use the figures on my P60 and now I'm being investigated. :\

F*ckin Tory c*nts

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    I've just had a letter from them saying they're looking into my return as it doesn't match what employers have told them (I'm employed and run my own business as sole trader).

For the last 6 years I've put that my wages were £0 and earnings from the business were sub-£1000 and have never heard a peep from them. This time I actually go through it properly and use the figures on my P60 and now I'm being investigated. :\

F*ckin Tory c*nts
    For 5 years I paid £180k or thereabouts in vat and tax about 10 years ago and during that time both of them came calling and asking for more.
    Got a £500 tax rebate good being retired .
    All that pressure I suffered is now off.