+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britt still struggling out there.....

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Funny how this board springs back into life after a win for you, I don't post much here now because there's no one here most of the time and you only get upset when we try and have banter
    No Stenson, you only post on here when you think you are in a position of strength. Last summer you was camped in here, with your doom predictions and prophecies of glory for Derby. When it looked like its tits up, you vanished.

See your getting all emotional

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Funny how this board springs back into life after a win for you, I don't post much here now because there's no one here most of the time and you only get upset when we try and have banter
    You don't post much there either. I don't get upset, bring it on, but don't tell Southerly or OTR. They do.
    Last edited by RedBasie; 20-11-2016 at 08:57 AM.

Es*** Very few certainties in the. Championship only one is that Derby always finish above you😊

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Es*** Very few certainties in the. Championship only one is that Derby always finish above you��
    Always?
    Wow, that's a fact then?
    Or could that maybe a lie?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_F.C._seasons
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...t_F.C._seasons

Yep, thought so Pinocchio

Bit touchy there went you Tricky I meant iin this century mind you trees don't live in this century do they

Come on mista you should know by now that forest fans only live in one decade

We can't score without Britt?scored five last week with him not in te squad.jount second top scorers in the league with Britt not playing much.scored more than double what the sheep have with a team that cost about £30million less.bot too shabby to be honest.at least we don't get bored during our games.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad View Post
    We can't score without Britt?scored five last week with him not in te squad.jount second top scorers in the league with Britt not playing much.scored more than double what the sheep have with a team that cost about £30million less.bot too shabby to be honest.at least we don't get bored during our games.
    I think there's a problem with your keyboard valet boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad View Post
    scored more than double what the sheep have with a team that cost about £30million less.bot too shabby to be honest.at least we don't get bored during our games.
    But you've let in nearly 3 times as much as we have, that actually is quite shabby valet boy when you consider you've spent 100m, I should imagine it's not that boring watching the goals go in at the wrong end, will it won't it.......must be riveting............for the 20,000 that can be arsed.

Which ever way you want to spin it your still below us living in our shadow as usual

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast