+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The take over

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Still going to disagree with that Es***. Yes I have always loved the CG. But we don't own the land, development manoeuvrability is limited, yet the place needs a major re vamp.
    There is plenty of examples of a new stadium giving a club, a massive boost.
    I'd like to see us closer to the city centre, on the Eastside park. Its got all the travel links and right near the centre for the pubs etc. It would also piss Ray Trew off ;-)
    By the time all that happens Ray Trew will probably be gone and couldn't care less what you or Notts do.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    By the time all that happens Ray Trew will probably be gone and couldn't care less what you or Notts do.
    Really, for someone wanting out, he's still entrenched? Or do you know something I do not?
    I'm all ears, as no one has come forward yet, apart from massive internet pranksters

Really, for someone wanting out, he's still entrenched? Or do you know something I do not?
    I'm all ears, as no one has come forward yet, apart from massive internet pranksters
    Well by the time it takes to find land, get permission to build on it and then get it built--- I can't see RT still being at Notts.
    Sorry to hear about your ears by the way, wouldn't like to sit behind you at a match

Well by the time it takes to find land, get permission to build on it and then get it built--- I can't see RT still being at Notts.
    Sorry to hear about your ears by the way, wouldn't like to sit behind you at a match
    Touche, you old **** lol

You're forgetting one thing though. The Council love us. After all, you never stop going on about it lol
    They'll get us land, as they really want the Trent side land back for development. It's worth a fortune.
    Building it won't be problem Trump is in charge now, the Yanks will fly one in.

Unhappy

Touche, you old **** lol

You're forgetting one thing though. The Council love us. After all, you never stop going on about it lol
    They'll get us land, as they really want the Trent side land back for development. It's worth a fortune.
    Building it won't be problem Trump is in charge now, the Yanks will fly one in.
    Ha-ha--I have no doubt about building it etc. but the way we are playing at the mo RT w

Ha-ha--I have no doubt about building it etc. but the way we are playing at the mo RT will be giving it away soon.(
    Corrected that

Corrected that
    Lol 61

Can I just say, that some of your crew are/have going way over the top in Trew abuse by email/social media.
    Aileens family have become targets now and that is absolutely shameful.

Lol 61

Can I just say, that some of your crew are/have going way over the top in Trew abuse by email/social media.
    Aileens family have become targets now and that is absolutely shameful.
    I don't read twitter etc. but there is no excuse for abusing the Trews and their family. Yes they have made plenty of mistakes but I honestly feel they have tried to do their best for the club.
    For the clubs sake and theirs I hope a sale can be done soon.

I think I know something that you now know

He paid £3million for that? Is he on ****ing drugs? 😂

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast