+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hallam FM Mission Christmas - HUGE raffle

Hallam FM Mission Christmas - HUGE raffle

All, we are running a campaign to support Hallam FM Mission Christmas in providing disadvantaged kids with Christmas presents, who ordinarily may wake up to nothing on Christmas morning.

We have set an ambitious target of £1,000 and have already banked £400.

We are running a raffle to be drawn at The Bridge Inn on Saturday 17th December, before our buses leave for Sheffield Wednesday.
    Prize list is still growing but includes - Private Art work commission, quality meat hamper, current season signed RUFC ball, 2 x trays of pukka pies, case of Eric Twigg real ale, bottles of Whiskey, Barcardi, more than a dozen bottles of wine, Nando's voucher, Indian meal vouchers, Mens hair styling voucher, Pair of coach seats to any away game 2017, cosmetics bundle, a dozen cupcakes and lots lots more.

Raffle tickets are £1 a strip and are available from -
    The Bridge Inn
    The Plough, Wingfield
    The Monkwood, Rawmarsh
    Myself (we can do PayPal if you aren't always local)

Please support if you can - any further raffle prize donations or new unopened and unwrapped toys donations welcomed with open arms!

We also have a separate spin off raffle for a Christmas hamper being hosted by Tesco Express at Fenton Road.

We have permission to do a little bucket collection ahead of the Leeds game at Bluecoat, The Bridge, Cutlers and will be asking other venues today. We will have raffle tickets with us at the same time if you prefer that to the bucket.

We are adding to the pot via football cards on away coaches and basically any means we can think of........believe it or not I'm doing a cake stall at a Christmas Fayre tomorrow to make a little more.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

We're all Millers aren't we!?
    Cheers

Well done TFA I'll put in the bucket

I will be in bridge tonight I will put some money in.

Really good cause this.

Well done TFA

Just noticed this on Twitter @Hallamcash4kids @millersawaydays
    Well done to all involved you've done brilliantly
    Attachment 2495

Really good effort that.

UTM

Great stuff lads and a brilliant cause.

Just wish ale would post on here more.

He's a much missed poster and I could really do with a winner lol!!