+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: now we are on up

now we are on up

now we are moving in the right direction i see certain people have not bashed bradley johnson lately very fickle our supporters are they not he had a bad spell and is now coming good.

Its always the case though Johnson is not the only player to have underperformed of late!

Johnson looked a quality player at the start of last season then dropped off, it seems Mac knows how to get the best out of him?

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22 View Post
    now we are moving in the right direction i see certain people have not bashed bradley johnson lately very fickle our supporters are they not he had a bad spell and is now coming good.
    Quite agree but unsurprised southern. All football fans seem increasingly fickle these days, look at Klopp's Kop yesterday. We do have some real moaners though...Ince, Johnson, Bent and Baird have deserved nothing less than a horse whipping according to some this season...a few good results and suddenly they're all heroes again. Ce la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Quite agree but unsurprised southern. All football fans seem increasingly fickle these days, look at Klopp's Kop yesterday. We do have some real moaners though...Ince, Johnson, Bent and Baird have deserved nothing less than a horse whipping according to some this season...a few good results and suddenly they're all heroes again. Ce la vie.

I find them quite funny . Wait until we lose one they'll be back, and the Mel basher has been quite for a month ,amazing !

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22 View Post
    Don't count them sheep just yet!, your lot will crash back to earth in 2 weeks.

At the moment the Mac / Mel love in is all going well, I hold my hands up as I've moaned in the past about Johnson as I thought he was immense when he first come to Derby, but frustration got to me after he turned into a duffer after the defeat at Forest.
    I couldn't get my head around how he went from work horse to Donkey in a very short time, he's looking like a thorough bred now though in his new roll. The big difference in results is we are defending and attacking as a team scoring goals
    and the many clean sheets have surprised me too.
    Long may it continue!!!

Surely if Bradley has a new "roll" then the must be a thorough bread?

ramAnag. Not changed my mind Bent or Ince takes more than a couple of good games to make up for all the dross theve served up Let's wait till they've put a run together As for Baird you are the one who wanted Anya as our right back if I remember right 😊

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    ramAnag. Not changed my mind Bent or Ince takes more than a couple of good games to make up for all the dross theve served up Let's wait till they've put a run together As for Baird you are the one who wanted Anya as our right back if I remember right ��
    Agreed although I'd single out Johnson and Butterfield above Bent and Ince. None of these fellahs are anywhere near folk heros round here yet and they have a long way to go to make up for last year's fubar.

Andy Agee about Butters and Johnson But I still found it so hard to forgive Bent and Ince for not turning up when we only needed a point against Reading for a playoff place and neither of them turned up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)