+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall fans at Bolton

Here we go again, with yet another unbelievable love in towards Millwall Fc!!

Over to you then Lionsroar, to tell us all how wrong we are to have this constant negative attitude towards your club/team. ?

Acido your behaviour is becoming somewhat aggressive. Are all Barnsley fans like this?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Acido your behaviour is becoming somewhat aggressive. Are all Barnsley fans like this?
    Aggressive eh... ok Gaz if you dont like it then I will stop posting on this wonderful board.
    Good luck with this board anyway as nobody else seems interested on here do they, and thats all down to YOU isnt it ?
    If your obvious love in with Millwall means that I or anybody else cant say what I want, then this just sums up why this board has fallen apart so much in the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aggressive eh... ok Gaz if you dont like it then I will stop posting on this wonderful board.
    Good luck with this board anyway as nobody else seems interested on here do they, and thats all down to YOU isnt it ?
    If your obvious love in with Millwall means that I or anybody else cant say what I want, then this just sums up why this board has fallen apart so much in the last year.
    Wow Acido lighten up m8

But I guess you must be right about the boards and the influence on them that I have

Ahhh what am I to do now eh

Wow Acido lighten up m8
    But I guess you must be right about the boards and the influence on them that I have
    Ahhh what am I to do now eh
    No dont call me 'mate' Gaz as Im serious here!!
    We're on England mad here but I stick by what I said, and you are the reason why Swindon mad has fallen apart so badly.
    Now lets hear some a*rse kissing comment towards Lionsroar eh, and how he can do no wrong etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    No dont call me 'mate' Gaz as Im serious here!!
    We're on England mad here but I stick by what I said, and you are the reason why Swindon mad has fallen apart so badly.
    Now lets hear some a*rse kissing comment towards Lionsroar eh, and how he can do no wrong etc..
    **** off kid
    Last edited by gaz1959; 03-12-2016 at 09:45 AM. Reason: forgot to put in the patronising kid bit

**** off
    Superb comment there Gaz.

Anyway where is Laz these days ? (he did seem like the more sensible mod).

HaHa,It's friday night and Acido has been out on the Sarsaparilla and watching Star Wars films again.. The force is with you.. Lol..

Hope your headache isn't too bad this morning Acido..

Gaz.. Don't worry he's from Yawkshire ..

It's usually me who upsets him,you are privileged ..

P.S. Are all moderators blessed with a nasty streak?

You all need to chill out like me and just enjoy life..

It's Saturday Alf - no one posts on't weekend but yes all MODS are nasty as it's part of the training we have to go through at MOD boot camp

I am the exception tho because as you know I don't like to conform ya conT

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast