+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Luton v Millwall tonight.

Luton v Millwall tonight.

And people reckon West Ham fans are bad!
    1985 !

[QUOTE=trickydick;38324902]And people reckon West Ham fans are bad!
    1985 ! [/QUOTE

Problem Tricky is that there are certain "fans" that are still proud of scenes like this.

[QUOTE=frenchlion;38324909]
    Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    1985 ! [/QUOTE

Problem Tricky is that there are certain "fans" that are still proud of scenes like this.
    I know mate and i have said many times on here before that i find football hooligans pathetic.
    Banter is great, But moronic violence is just stupid.
    Us decent West Ham and Millwall fans are fine, But we shall not involve the yids
    Last edited by trickydick; 08-11-2016 at 07:55 PM.

[QUOTE=frenchlion;38324909]
    1985 ! [/QUOTE

As opposed to the "fans" who have never been to a home game at the ground we moved to over twenty years ago yet get on their high horse on the internet about the people who turn up week in week out. or the "fans" who are willing to slag their own off for football violence but not even mention other clubs whose fans regularly play up like West Ham who have had trouble at most home games this season.

[QUOTE=lionsroar;38324978]
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    As opposed to the "fans" who have never been to a home game at the ground we moved to over twenty years ago yet get on their high horse on the internet about the people who turn up week in week out. or the "fans" who are willing to slag their own off for football violence but not even mention other clubs whose fans regularly play up like West Ham who have had trouble at most home games this season.
    It must be very lonely for you on the Millwall board...No Scotty, No Bermondsey,No Zampa,No Mo,No Cyprus no Southwark and no a few others, only Gaz and Claw,that for reasons I ignore, have some sort of compassion for you.but for how long? You will soon end up posting to yourself.
    This will be the last time I bother replying to you so don't waste your time trying to goad me. You are just one sad immature individual, over and.... permanently out. So now f.uck off

I thought Millwall played at "The Den" Not the "New Den ". lionsroar Just saying .... Oh or Senegal Fields ....

[QUOTE=frenchlion;38325025]
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post

It must be very lonely for you on the Millwall board...No Scotty, No Bermondsey,No Zampa,No Mo,No Cyprus no Southwark and no a few others, only Gaz and Claw,that for reasons I ignore, have some sort of compassion for you.but for how long? You will soon end up posting to yourself.
    This will be the last time I bother replying to you so don't waste your time trying to goad me. You are just one sad immature individual, over and.... permanently out. So now f.uck off
    You are right it is a bit lonely on the Millwall board now. but i kind of like it like that way because at least we don't have lonely old men like yourself crawling up the arse of anyone who supports any other club. i can see from your posts on this board that you are just a sad desparate old fool who just wants a bit of company.

I thought Millwall played at "The Den" Not the "New Den ". lionsroar Just saying .... Oh or Senegal Fields ....
    There was only one Den Dicky and that was at cold blow lane.

[QUOTE=lionsroar;38325150]
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    You are right it is a bit lonely on the Millwall board now. but i kind of like it like that way because at least we don't have lonely old men like yourself crawling up the arse of anyone who supports any other club. i can see from your posts on this board that you are just a sad desparate old fool who just wants a bit of company.
    How can you possibly prefer a quiet forum, there is no point in going onto a board if you have that way of thinking

[QUOTE=chalkyncfc61;38325483]
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post

How can you possibly prefer a quiet forum, there is no point in going onto a board if you have that way of thinking
    I tend to use the very popular House of fun site now which has hundreds of posters. the Millwall mad site has been quiet for years now mainly because the few posters it has don't really reflect the views of most Millwall fans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast