+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The FA's child *** abuse inquiry?

Rolph said he had an agenda against the Catholic church because someone close to him suffered abuse by that organisation. Now it's a Sunday boys team coach who is the abuser. That's the problem with telling lies, you need to have a good memory. Obviously he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    People being preyed upon by these vile scumbags is nothing to point score about - be it a hun, a tim, a jambo, a hibee whatever!
    These sick bassas need to be weeded out and at the very least chemically castrated. Personally I'd be for tattooing p a e d o p h I l e across their foreheads as well, so that everybody would know to give them a very wide berth.

Rather than trying one-upmanship of "your club was associated with a worser pedo than mine", there should be zero tolerance for all of these scrotes. They should be exposed, expelled, and incarcerated (at the very least).

Rather than folk taking glee at some pedo having been exposed as somehow a stick to beat whatever club, have sympathy for that scumbag's victims - no matter what club they were at.
    Chemically nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by psych View Post
    NEELY'S 'VILE ACTS' Sacked Rangers coach Gordon Neely molested boys at Hibs youth training camps

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...ays-ex-player/

So it appears Rangers had a *****phile as a youth coach for 5 years. At this point in time we don't know what was known about him and how often he abused at Rangers. Reading the above story it seems inconceivable there would have been only one incident in these 5 years. Another horrifying case is emerging.
    Anywhere children are present, these fkrs will be there.
    It has nothing to do with clubs - although you could hardly read FF last week for the amount of jizz flying around because their favourite topic has been resurrected... be a wee bit quieter the day I would imagine...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Anywhere children are present, these fkrs will be there.
    It has nothing to do with clubs - although you could hardly read FF last week for the amount of jizz flying around because their favourite topic has been resurrected... be a wee bit quieter the day I would imagine...
    The irony in your post is outstanding, congratulations on raising the irony bar to an all time high, if only scotsusa still posted, this would be prime old firm moronic post of the month material.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    "Eventually?", very poor.

The folk who call me Rolf do so for one reason only, yet it is me who is attacked by the likes of you and the rest, your all all quite happy to converse with one another and none of you say the Rolf stuff is wrong, yet it is me who is the "Rolf" for speaking up, quite a wee phuked up bunch of people we have on here.

I appreciate you being honest and believe you when you offer sympathies, those who mocked were wrong, but please spare me the horror you have at some folk mocking celtc because of the way they dealt with the abuse, celtc were wrong and many questions are still unanswered, instead of attacking those that ridicule you, attack those who caused this hurt, embarrassment and shame you all have, like the victims themselves it is time for you celtc fans to get answers to these questions and put this to bed, only then can the victims and celtc move on.

Oh FFS how many times must you make such an obvious @rse of yourself. You put on the martyr act as though somehow you're accused in the wrong of being a pedo - this despite the fact that people who've called you rolf (myself included) have repeated that we don't think you're a pedophile. You wanting to take on this martyrdom is doing nothing apart from deflecting attention from actual pedos. It is rather ironic though that you accuse others of inferring that you're a pedo when you claim that there were others besides torbett at Celtic, and never once mention those who were at ibrox.

I repeat as you're clearly not the sharpest tool in the box
    *I don' t think you're a pedo
    *ALL pedos are scum of the earth irrespective of whatever club they're associated with
    *ALL their victims deserve our sympathy and help
    *the authorities must do everything to root out that pervasive evil from society's midst - be it in entertainment industry, football clubs, big business, well connected families, wherever!

This story brings back memories of my own.

I may be mistaken, but I believe that the pedophile Neely was at Dundee Hibs before he went to Embra Hibs and then Rangers.

Again we see the silence of the victims and those who may have known what he was up to at the time enabling this basturt to commit his acts, there is no evidence to suggest Dundee hibs, Embra Hibs or anyone at Rangers knew what he was before Rangers handed him over to the police, at least at that time his access to young boys was ended, at least in football circles, why the police didn't investigate further is anyone's guess, but as I said earlier in this thread there will be more clubs involved in this and lets pray every single one of these disgusting vile sick perverts are exposed and jailed.

Those of you who jumped on this as a stick to try and beat Rangers with should take a long long look in the mirror, you first thought was to goad and ridicule, not one of you put the victims first, you should all be utterly utterly ashamed.

Maybe time for ed to swing that ban hammer, get rid of the board's scumbags.
    So theres no evidence that anyone at Dundee United (their proper name), Hibs or Rangers (In Liquidation) knew of any abuse undertaken by Neely and that we all have to accept this and move on. Yet, there is absolutely no connection whatsoever to Celtic FC of the abuse Torbett inflicted on 3 young lads at Celtic boys club but we have had well over a decade of filth pouring out from Rangers and Sevco fans ? What a hypocrite !!!

Hopefully all sports with youth policy's are looking into their coaching staff for the past few decades.

Here in Canada we've had coaching scandals with junior ice hockey players especially with a couple of players who made it to the NHL and came out later and said they were abused,what of all the youngsters who never made it to the big league?.

It's good it's all coming out now before they set their pray on the next generation,but sad that my generation would'nt be believed,wether it be the tv stars,religious figures ,sports coachs ,scouts or boys brigade leaders who held the upper hand.

We have to weed these beasts out and let decent people coach.

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    So theres no evidence that anyone at Dundee United (their proper name), Hibs or Rangers (In Liquidation) knew of any abuse undertaken by Neely and that we all have to accept this and move on. Yet, there is absolutely no connection whatsoever to Celtic FC of the abuse Torbett inflicted on 3 young lads at Celtic boys club but we have had well over a decade of filth pouring out from Rangers and Sevco fans ? What a hypocrite !!!
    I never said you have to accept anything, the investigation is underway and if anyone at any of these clubs knew of the abuse and covered it up then they should be jailed and the club punished, the report states that the kids were abused when at Hibs, there are vicitms to prove this, but there is nothing to suggest that hibs knew and covered it up, regards to Rangers it states when a complaint was made he was sacked and the police informed, again no suggestion that anyone knew who or what he was, only that he never worked in football again, but seeing that the police didn't charge him would suggest no one knew except the victims.

Kevin Kelly knew what Torbett was doing and didn't do anything about it, Jock Stein booted him out the door saying he would be going to jail if it wasn't for Kelly, you really need to stop the nothing to do with celtc plea, its making you look extremely silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydhoo View Post
    Hopefully all sports with youth policy's are looking into their coaching staff for the past few decades.

Here in Canada we've had coaching scandals with junior ice hockey players especially with a couple of players who made it to the NHL and came out later and said they were abused,what of all the youngsters who never made it to the big league?.

It's good it's all coming out now before they set their pray on the next generation,but sad that my generation would'nt be believed,wether it be the tv stars,religious figures ,sports coachs ,scouts or boys brigade leaders who held the upper hand.

We have to weed these beasts out and let decent people coach.
    Good post.

I never said you have to accept anything, the investigation is underway and if anyone at any of these clubs knew of the abuse and covered it up then they should be jailed and the club punished, the report states that the kids were abused when at Hibs, there are vicitms to prove this, but there is nothing to suggest that hibs knew and covered it up, regards to Rangers it states when a complaint was made he was sacked and the police informed, again no suggestion that anyone knew who or what he was, only that he never worked in football again, but seeing that the police didn't charge him would suggest no one knew except the victims.

Kevin Kelly knew what Torbett was doing and didn't do anything about it, Jock Stein booted him out the door saying he would be going to jail if it wasn't for Kelly, you really need to stop the nothing to do with celtc plea, its making you look extremely silly.
    You dont have a clue what Kevin Kelly knew, but are prepared to accept any made up shyte so you can tie Celtic in with the abuse at Celtic BC, because you need to believe. Its all on record that there was no record of any Celtic FC official covering anything up. Stop lying, though for someone brought up supporting both Rangers clubs, its about as likely as stop blinking or stop breathing, for you.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)