+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The FA's child *** abuse inquiry?

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    This is about the English FA and yet you go on attack with other Scottish clubs, wind yer neck in you stupid idiot.

You'll obviously want your fellow celtc fans who constantly call me a pedophile to be jailed to then?
    The subject of abusing young footballers transcends borders and associations, doesnt matter where it took part, anyone who enjoys singing about it like the supports I mentioned, are sick, there will be no banners, scarves and songs about it in England, I would guess as they will treat it properly. I see no Celtic fan calling you a "pedophile", if they are and you have evidence, feel free to contact the Police as it clearly contravenes the "Offensive Communications" part of the OBAF Act.

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    The subject of abusing young footballers transcends borders and associations, doesnt matter where it took part, anyone who enjoys singing about it like the supports I mentioned, are sick, there will be no banners, scarves and songs about it in England, I would guess as they will treat it properly. I see no Celtic fan calling you a "pedophile", if they are and you have evidence, feel free to contact the Police as it clearly contravenes the "Offensive Communications" part of the OBAF Act.
    You had to bring your club into it didn't you, those terrible rival fans mocking your club for covering up systematic child abuse and even bringing the pedophile back into the fold after big Jock booted him by the arse right out of the club.

Celtc fans sang about Richard Gough being a child molester, so please leave your mock indignation at the door when you go out, your fellow fans on here like to make me go by the name of Rolf, who you will know is a convicted pedophile, but you knew all that its just how you like to deflect away from the real issues here, which is your eternal shame of how your club dealt with child abuse within its corridors.

If you have a problem with fans shoving the truth in your face then you can always use the OBAF act, however you might do well to remember it is your comrades who are shouting the loudest to have this law repealed.

So I was right, Wolph didn't really care about the victims at all, he just wanted to have a wee dig at Sellik.

Sellik and nationalists are the two targets rolph was after, I'm sure he's happy now. A truly repulsive individual is Rolph

You had to bring your club into it didn't you, those terrible rival fans mocking your club for covering up systematic child abuse and even bringing the pedophile back into the fold after big Jock booted him by the arse right out of the club.

Celtc fans sang about Richard Gough being a child molester, so please leave your mock indignation at the door when you go out, your fellow fans on here like to make me go by the name of Rolf, who you will know is a convicted pedophile, but you knew all that its just how you like to deflect away from the real issues here, which is your eternal shame of how your club dealt with child abuse within its corridors.

If you have a problem with fans shoving the truth in your face then you can always use the OBAF act, however you might do well to remember it is your comrades who are shouting the loudest to have this law repealed.
    You do realise Celtic Football Club and Celtic Boys Club are not the same entity or are you deliberately changing facts to suit your agenda ? The only reason Torbet was removed from his job at Celtic BC was because he had been a friend of Jock Stein and when Stein found out about the rumours he acted to make sure that Torbet would not come into contact with any Celtic BC player again. In the days before childline, etc, this is how these matters where dealt with, just take a look at how many of the players now coming forward, played long before there where the mechanics of getting Police involved without evidence from those who were abused. For fans of the club that died and Sevco, its never been about the victims, its been about singing songs, painting banners, buying scarves, sticking stickers on walls and posting their favourite slogan all over Facebook and Twitter, sadly, some Aberdeen fans have felt the need to copy them.

My point in a nutshell, Point scoring Point scoring. Mission achieved RMDU, We all know what your motivation was for the OP and it had very little to do with the "victims"

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    You do realise Celtic Football Club and Celtic Boys Club are not the same entity or are you deliberately changing facts to suit your agenda ? The only reason Torbet was removed from his job at Celtic BC was because he had been a friend of Jock Stein and when Stein found out about the rumours he acted to make sure that Torbet would not come into contact with any Celtic BC player again. In the days before childline, etc, this is how these matters where dealt with, just take a look at how many of the players now coming forward, played long before there where the mechanics of getting Police involved without evidence from those who were abused. For fans of the club that died and Sevco, its never been about the victims, its been about singing songs, painting banners, buying scarves, sticking stickers on walls and posting their favourite slogan all over Facebook and Twitter, sadly, some Aberdeen fans have felt the need to copy them.
    And folk like you say nothing about the victims, always trying as hard as you can to deflect the blame away from your club, we get the usual "its not an official celtc boys club" or "he wasn't a cletc employee", the boys who were abused played for the boys club with hope of making the first team, that is a fact or maybe Alan Brasil is lying?

Your club cover up the abuse and then invited the monster back, he wasn't the only one either and maybe this investigation will expose all, not only in your club but probably more, and maybe then the denials and blame passing can stop and the victims can get some peace.

As for your disgust at those who mocked you club for the cover up, well I would bet that you happily joined in with the Richard Gough songs, the stickers and the continual accusations, even today we have many, many celtc fans spreading rumours on social media about dead Rangers employees, no one else is to blame here bar celtc, you would do well to remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    My point in a nutshell, Point scoring Point scoring. Mission achieved RMDU, We all know what your motivation was for the OP and it had very little to do with the "victims"
    Away and start a thread on the wee trollop that's ruining the country ya wee irrelevant rat.

Ignore the Stewarty fella, he's a one trick pony mate.

There is no point turning it into OF TFT and it is relevant to Scotland (& this forum), as there will be a UK wide investigation.

Not good at all, but not surprising either.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)