+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    I thought FA cup ties started in January
    That's when the big boys enter Buc,the earlier rounds are for sorting out the wheat from the chaff..

Meh, FA cup is sooo overrated, the LEAGUE CUP is where it's at.

#semifinals

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever View Post
    buy him ( moorlad ) a few beers eh Griff

used to love the 3rd rd & all the build up ....my earliest blackpool away in 70s , steam coming off the crowd , the pitch was crap as well , floodlights on at KO , remember how most clubs used to have alphabet letters posted around the hoardings , you had to have a programme to get the half time scores , great days .....these days couldn't give 2 hoots sadly , the 1st & 2nd rds seem better
    Unfortunately they had to do away with all that when the jumpers for goalposts kept being moved closer together by defenders when the refs weren't watching.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTimeNextYear View Post
    I'll be there Griffmiester..... Wetherspooning it. Kel will approve.
    And Anders. See you in Lloyds. Message me if the train's late. DIVN'T forget, Moorlad WON'T HAVE HIS PHONE.

Rochdale it is then..

Aye, we were their match up tp have time, but were blown away in the second period. Neve mind, supped a few with TTNY and his mates before the game. Grand crack.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Aye, we were their match up tp have time, but were blown away in the second period. Neve mind, supped a few with TTNY and his mates before the game. Grand crack.
    Good to meet up with you both as usual. Just getting over the hangover.

Has he woken up yet?

Not a bad game but Carlisle should have taken one or two of their chances..

https://youtu.be/ZVE2AdB9Djc

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Unfortunately they had to do away with all that when the jumpers for goalposts kept being moved closer together by defenders when the refs weren't watching.

eye that was me ....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)